The 1st Official "Hayabusa" Dictionary

RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
Ok

I've seen words and phrases now that either have no meanining or only have meaning to their respective authors.
Please post your word or phrase, along with it's definition and a lil bit about how it came to be...

I will add them to the Official Hayabusa book when I write it...
There are some good ones out there, but I do Not have time to search everypost from every site.

Ok
You will get full credit. As long as you though of it, otherwise name the person you got it from.

Thanks,

RsN

Holyfu**insh*tthisthingsfast- typical responses of first time rider or owner of said busa  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|newredboosa
Reason for Edit: "Huked on fonix wurkd fer me"|1098789362 -->

Busaitis- The permanent grin one gets after riding the Hayabusa.
The Busa Curse- The rain storm that happens on the day you take delivery of the Busa.

I don't have any special words. Just want to increase my post count.
umnik.gif

No words can describe how I feel,
Throwing my leg over, and riding the thing.
One second! it comes to me! Wait!
It says it right on my license plate!
I say it when I ride, and I will say it now.
Those are not the words, they are simply "Mmm! Wow!".

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098838554 -->

My_custom_plate.jpg

The Busa can be called a " Flamethrower" When i added a full Header & PC II.....Down shifting thru the gears--it will sometimes Buuuu Buuu Booooom..after loading up the can with raw fuel---and ignites. Can be seen i broad daylight.
Fun side effect of my latest mod.
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|PaceMaster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1101000057 -->

Busaholic which we all are.
Busane.
Busazz= pizazz
Busade= crusade
Busarama= lots of busa's in the lot
Just a few

ok
friend found this one in Japan:

"Hayawara" := Full race busa. Haya means "Strong"
wara means light.

the term for the X1 (Yoshimura's personal hayabusa)

LIVID= 2 DEGREES PAST PISSED. SO IF YOUR NOT JUST PISSED AND YOUR 2 DEGREES PAST PISSED YOUR LIVID.

I LIVE IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN. AND ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE DEALER IN OHIO WHERE I PURCHASED MY BUSA FROM THEY BOLTED THE PAPER PLATE TO THE BACK BUT IT WAS A FULL CAR PLATE. WELL IN THE BED OF THE TRUCK SOMETIME BETWEEN TIP OF OHIO AND INDIANAPOLIS. THE PLATE DECIDES TO FLY OFF. WELL I GET HOME AND CALL THE DEALER UP AND THEY SAID WELL WE CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE. YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TO THE LICENSE BRANCH IN OHIO. WELL I CALLED AND I COULD HAVE ONE MAILED TO ME. SO I ENDED UP HAVING TO MAKE ONE THAT SAID LOST/STOLEN CAUSE I COULDNT GET MY REG. TAGS TILL THE DEALERSHIP DECIDED TO SEND THE PAPER WORK TO THE INDPLS. LICENSE BRANCH. I WAS LIVID LOL

PHAT JIMMY

LIVID= 2 DEGREES PAST PISSED. SO IF YOUR NOT JUST PISSED AND YOUR 2 DEGREES PAST PISSED YOUR LIVID.

I LIVE IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN. AND ON THE WAY HOME FROM THE DEALER IN OHIO WHERE I PURCHASED MY BUSA FROM THEY BOLTED THE PAPER PLATE TO THE BACK BUT IT WAS A FULL CAR PLATE. WELL IN THE BED OF THE TRUCK SOMETIME BETWEEN TIP OF OHIO AND INDIANAPOLIS. THE PLATE DECIDES TO FLY OFF. WELL I GET HOME AND CALL THE DEALER UP AND THEY SAID WELL WE CAN GIVE YOU ANOTHER ONE. YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TO THE LICENSE BRANCH IN OHIO. WELL I CALLED AND I COULD HAVE ONE MAILED TO ME. SO I ENDED UP HAVING TO MAKE ONE THAT SAID LOST/STOLEN CAUSE I COULDNT GET MY REG. TAGS TILL THE DEALERSHIP DECIDED TO SEND THE PAPER WORK TO THE INDPLS. LICENSE BRANCH. I WAS LIVID LOL

PHAT JIMMY

motocrash.gif

My favorite......Busafr.....the devil in disguise.
Came up with it for a peronalized plate a little over a year ago....still haven't got it.
Someone else on the board does though.
thumbs-up.gif

Hayabizza (hi-ya-bee-zah) n. What your skin looks like after attempting to push your busa harder than you can handle.
eg. High speed crash no jacket and shorts, thinking you are Gary Rothwell. exmp. "I got my final break-in service done and went on the Interstate and was doing 170 and lost it. My skin looked like 'hayabizza'. --:
;hayabizzaed, p.tens,
hayabizzish, type adj.
hayabizzarama,:;multip. accidents

AKA Roadrash, streetburger, ketchup on hashbrowns, skin chalk, red ouchie, etc.

R'sN:laugh:

Dr Jeckel or Mr Hyde----All depends on the wrist position-speed and what gear---mellow putt or insane-all rolled up into one sweet two-wheeler.
laugh.gif

The only stock bike in the world [maybe] That will spin the tire on hot pavment or wheelie without touching the clutch lever. Thats been my dream for decades---now i live it. "Like a dream but true"
wink.gif

"Nubs of Shame" - those little rubber whiskers on the outer edge of a rear tire that never go away unless you lean the bike way over, which scrubs them off.

Back