Thats it i'm going fishing

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
ok in order to keep this alive for our FELLOW perverts you need to post a reply....

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently I only have Randy,macoon454 and dadofthree, and solarbarack that I can count on to post a reply to my threads, they always die out about an hour after I put them up, I dont know why I even bother....! now I have to give it a bump in hopes that scar, ba busa, demmym or mrsgrummpy will see it the second time around...

It seemed like they handled those big rods very well! :thumbsup:

apparently I only have Randy,macoon454 and dadofthree, and solarbarack that I can count on to post a reply to my threads, they always die out about an hour after I put them up, I dont know why I even bother....! now I have to give it a bump in hopes that scar, ba busa, demmym or mrsgrummpy will see it the second time around...

How did I get involved in this one? Besides the fact that I didn't make the cut for the video. :poke: Guess I still have a few pounds to lose.

:laugh:

Back