That time of year again...

Clean underwear before you ride...you just never know when someone's going to be cutting 'em off and God knows you don't want to hear "Oh nasty! What's that?" as they're doctoring you up...

Signed,
Mom
I figure that I'm going to crap my pants in a serious accident, and I always start the day with fresh underwear so I wedge a Mars bar wrapper between my butt cheeks so that the emergency first responders say "oh, wait a minute, I thought he soiled his pants but he was just storing a Mars bar in his ass crack".
Hope this helps.

cheers
ken
Man, this place rocks for tips and tricks!
laugh.gif

Don't forget that even though the sun is out, the roads may still have frost on them on the North and possibly the West side of mountains, under trees, and anywhere that receives less sun that the remainder of the road. Ride Safe!

Clean underwear before you ride...you just never know when someone's going to be cutting 'em off and God knows you don't want to hear "Oh nasty!  What's that?" as they're doctoring you up...

Signed,
Mom
I figure that I'm going to crap my pants in a serious accident, and I always start the day with fresh underwear so I wedge a Mars bar wrapper between my butt cheeks so that the emergency first responders say "oh, wait a minute, I thought he soiled his pants but he was just storing a Mars bar in his ass crack".
Hope this helps.

cheers
ken
laugh.gif
Baby Ruth wrapper is better.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Clean underwear before you ride...you just never know when someone's going to be cutting 'em off and God knows you don't want to hear "Oh nasty!  What's that?" as they're doctoring you up...

Signed,
Mom
Hope this helps.

cheers
ken
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But Snickers satifies you!!!!

laugh.gif

Clean underwear before you ride...you just never know when someone's going to be cutting 'em off and God knows you don't want to hear "Oh nasty! What's that?" as they're doctoring you up...

Signed,
Mom
Hope this helps.

cheers
ken
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Note to self: Do not take candy from anyone in the .org!

shutup.gif

laugh.gif

Signed,
Mom
I figure I'm going to crap my pants in a serious accident, and I always start the day with fresh underwear so I wedge a Mars bar wrapper between my butt cheeks so emergency first responders say "oh, wait a minute, I thought he soiled his pants but he was just storing a Mars bar in his ass crack".
Hope this helps.

cheers
ken
jump9.gif

Sure am glad for the ass crack comments with candy stuffers which are so beneficial as the roads and condidtions stay rather temperate here in the Keys. I usd to ride year round up north and canada, a heated vest was the trick for me, plugs in to the battery with quick disconnects at the seat. If my chst is warm, all else is okay. Too much layering hinders your mobility and reflexes. And if your sweatshirt hood fits in between your head and helmet, you need a smaller helmet, IMHO
How about a bottle of mountain dew in your front pocket for pissing yourself on close calls and falls....

VABUSA - Did Mike have this issue since you brought it to the table??? Mine were covered with blood so any skids were hidden, thankfully!
VA - FYI - Parts should be shipping by (next)Wednesday at the latest, everyon got their money, I just need the mail to deliver me the parts. Will be in touch.
Chef

VABUSA - Did Mike have this issue since you brought it to the table??? Mine were covered with blood so any skids were hidden, thankfully!
VA - FYI - Parts should be shipping by (next)Wednesday at the latest, everyon got their money, I just need the mail to deliver me the parts. Will be in touch.
Chef
ohsnap1.gif

Ummm, I didn't check that closely to know
laugh.gif
Yikes!

Sounds good to me, but we have the issue of payment to discuss my friend in the Keys (I'm trying so hard to NOT hold that against you right now)... *grin*

Many, many thanks for your help Chef...can't say it enough...
hello.gif

Signed,
Mom
True.but if you are involved in a crash.chances are you have already messed them up.i know i would.
crazy.gif

Don't forget to change the Air in your tires...take out the summer air and replace it with winter air...
laugh.gif
...oh and the blinker fluid...but we check that before every ride...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Signed,
Mom
Hope this helps.

cheers
ken
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Note to self: Do not take candy from anyone in the .org!

shutup.gif
+1

laugh.gif

Back