Thanx Anyway, But I'll Survive...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
O.K. the love is gone. I had more responses from my 500th post. Yesterday, January 5th, was my birthday. No one called and no one wrote me. There is a small tear in the corner of my eye that just sits there, all warm and wet. My newfound family has treated me like a step child and feelings are hurt. I am so emotional right now....I just can't take it. I thought I had found a group of people who truly cared about me and my well-being. But, most of all, I thought I bonded with a group of people who cared about my feelings. That's all right though, I still love you all and I will do my best to forgive you all. But before I go, I have just one thing to say...GO NINERS, GO NINERS, GET BUSY...

Don't know if any of ya'll had seen the game yesterday, but that was probably one of the best football games in history.

That was an awesome comeback. I hope they go the distant. Go Niners! Used to love the team when I lived in No. Cal. Well, still love them I guess. Canadian football just ain't the same. BTW, happy birthday (belated). Now stop crying!
beerchug.gif

O.K. the love is gone.  I had more responses from my 500th post.  Yesterday, January 5th, was my birthday.  No one called and no one wrote me.  There is a small tear in the corner of my eye that just sits there, all warm and wet.  My newfound family has treated me like a step child and feelings are hurt.  I am so emotional right now....I just can't take it.  I thought I had found a group of people who truly cared about me and my well-being.  But, most of all, I thought I bonded with a group of people who cared about my feelings.  That's all right though, I still love you all and I will do my best to forgive you all.  But before I go, I have just one thing to say...GO NINERS, GO NINERS, GET BUSY...

Don't know if any of ya'll had seen the game yesterday, but that was probably one of the best football games in history.
Don't you live in GA? No love for the Falcons?

But happy birthday anyway!

O.K. the love is gone.  I had more responses from my 500th post.  Yesterday, January 5th, was my birthday.  No one called and no one wrote me.  There is a small tear in the corner of my eye that just sits there, all warm and wet.  My newfound family has treated me like a step child and feelings are hurt.  I am so emotional right now....I just can't take it.  I thought I had found a group of people who truly cared about me and my well-being.  But, most of all, I thought I bonded with a group of people who cared about my feelings.  
Since the board went down last, the Birthday Reminder has not ben reinstated... sorry bacha... "nothin but love, nothn but love."

beerchug.gif

BACharles, I know that it is not true that you are living in GA and are not going for the HAYABUSAS, I mean the falcons. I'm from GA and will be home next week. Where are you located.

By the way Happy Belated Birthday. I called to Atlanta last night to wish my 1st cousin a Happy Birthday.

BACharles, I know that it is not true that you are living in GA and are not going for the HAYABUSAS, I mean the falcons.  I'm from GA and will be home next week.  
I never thought about it that way. But gotta say Go Falcons! now.

Thinker
Oh no!... Falcons on the busa yes, falcons on the field... nada.. no way... uh uh... nope... stfu... etc...
hmmm.gif

"He wasss... teasin me....
biggrin.gif
... "
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, ahh you get the picture...
director.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
muscle.gif

BACharles, I know that it is not true that you are living in GA and are not going for the HAYABUSAS, I mean the falcons.  I'm from GA and will be home next week.  Where are you located.

By the way Happy Belated Birthday.  I called to Atlanta last night to wish my 1st cousin a Happy Birthday.
Hey Whoa,

I read all the previous posts and someone has mistakenly given you wrong information. I am not from Georgia (although Atlanta is my next choice for a job). I am from little ol' Louisiana (Lake Charles to be exact). I am 2hrs east of Houston and 3hrs west of New Orleans. BTW, thanx for all the love. Let it be known...I am a Michael Vick fan. But, I have been a 49er fan since I was in the 5th grade. I am 36 yrs. old now, so you can do the math.

Brian

Happy Birthday Sweetie!! I am so sorry for missing that very special day... can you ever forgive me??? i promise to give you a big hug & kiss at Laguna for being so unthoughtful and forgetting you like that... don't know what i was thinking...

Just for the record, MICHAEL VICK is the man!!! I was very happy to see Atlanta in the playoffs!!! I have been following him since his college days!!!!!!!!! Don't get it twisted though, i am a RAIDER fan for life!!! and if it came down to Atlanta vs. Raiders, i gotta go with my boys!!!!! GO RAIDERS!!! Got playoff tix and can't wait to go!!!!!!!

LoLo

p.s. Happy Happy Joy Joy to you Brian!!!! getting better with age?
rock.gif
??
jump9.gif

Back