Thanx Anyway, But I'll Survive...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!  I am so sorry for missing that very special day...  can you ever forgive me???  i promise to give you a big hug & kiss at Laguna for being so unthoughtful and forgetting you like that...  don't know what i was thinking...  

Just for the record, MICHAEL VICK is the man!!!  I was very happy to see Atlanta in the playoffs!!!  I have been following him since his college days!!!!!!!!! Don't get it twisted though, i am a RAIDER fan for life!!!  and if it came down to Atlanta vs. Raiders, i gotta go with my boys!!!!!  GO RAIDERS!!! Got playoff tix and can't wait to go!!!!!!!

LoLo

p.s.  Happy Happy Joy Joy to you Brian!!!!  getting better with age?
rock.gif
??
jump9.gif
Tear is all dried up for good now. Yours is the only one that matters Lo. Thanx

B.

I read all the previous posts and someone has mistakenly given you wrong information.  I am not from Georgia (although Atlanta is my next choice for a job).  I am from little ol' Louisiana (Lake Charles to be exact).  I am 2hrs east of Houston and 3hrs west of New Orleans.  BTW, thanx for all the love.  Let it be known...I am a Michael Vick fan.  But, I have been a 49er fan since I was in the 5th grade.  I am 36 yrs. old now, so you can do the math.

Brian
My bad Brian, but all the states in the dirty south aree all the same anyway, aren't they?
tounge.gif

So now I have to review where Stunnah is from...need to keep this straight.

Go Team Hayabusas!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!  I am so sorry for missing that very special day...  can you ever forgive me???  i promise to give you a big hug & kiss at Laguna for being so unthoughtful and forgetting you like that...  don't know what i was thinking...  

Just for the record, MICHAEL VICK is the man!!!  I was very happy to see Atlanta in the playoffs!!!  I have been following him since his college days!!!!!!!!! Don't get it twisted though, i am a RAIDER fan for life!!!  and if it came down to Atlanta vs. Raiders, i gotta go with my boys!!!!!  GO RAIDERS!!! Got playoff tix and can't wait to go!!!!!!!

LoLo

p.s.  Happy Happy Joy Joy to you Brian!!!!  getting better with age?
rock.gif
??
jump9.gif
Tear is all dried up for good now.  Yours is the only one that matters Lo.  Thanx

B.
What a ham!

Back