Thanksgiving,, who works it?

FlatlandBusa

Registered
I do then off for a three day weekend!

The company does pay dearly for us to be there on holidays so that helps a little, and there is no management!

Off Thanksgiving Day. That's it for me. Blue Collar Job. Merica!!

I work it. But even those who are home get paid too so not much love for being there.

At lease I have a job

Just off tonight and back at 0700 tomorrow! :(

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and able to see family! :beerchug:

Dodged the bullet this year.
3 people asked me "Are you working on Friday?" As it was a question, I answered "No". Since none of them "Told" me I had to be there, I will not be there!
And I put in for Monday as a Vac day as well.
Gonna be a nice 4 dayer UTH for me! Woot Woot!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the Orgsters!
Take care, Be safe!
Bubba

I'm off of them now. But I used to work them. Kind of miss it. Nothing is open today and my family isn't anywhere near me. So I'd rather be doing X3 working, and take a week off to go somewhere fun to enjoy while the regular slobs come back. :laugh:

going in a 3. working Christmas and New Years eve this year as well. Not on my days off. Oh well

well if you want to call it WORKING ? ( reading forum and searching the web) I'm hear today 7am-7pm, yesterday 7am-7pm. Friday 7am-10pm. Saturday 7am-7pm. Then off 3 days , hope i can get a ride in.

Happy Tofurky Day!

Posting from Operating Roopm 4! Yeah, on call Wed-Monday. Oh well, I signed up for it, can't complain about it now!

I do then off for a three day weekend!

The company does pay dearly for us to be there on holidays so that helps a little, and there is no management!

Just finished. Worked late last night. Working tomorrow. The joys of helping to run an e-commerce enterprise. You're never REALLY "off". :?

On the other hand, I was able to do everything from home today and will probably have a short day tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Back