Thanksgiving pics

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
as promised here are the pics, well at least what my crappy camera managed to develop. One roll didnt come out so I'll be waiting on some digital pics to be emailed to me to finish up. Dont have anything from digin the pit
mad.gif

Here are the two buried barrels at 24:00 with the fire going to set the coal base.

A crappy pic of the Ham and Turkey wrapped up and in the pits on top of the hot coals.

the cover fire at 01:30 to build coals on top of the two pits.

the covered pits in the morning.

the ham before it went in, dont have one of the turkey
mad.gif

I'll post up the after results when They get to me. I really need a digital camera.

mad.gif

Ummm, sure looks good. To bad we dont smell a vision.
biggrin.gif

well to be honest, I found out the hard way that a 22Lb ham will cook a lot faster than a 22Lb turkey
SHOCKED.gif
Oh well got plenty of ham to put in with my beans
beerchug.gif

Just looks like a lot of work to me, but then again, I do hate cooking! LOL

Yep, put digi camera on your list of things you want for Christmas!
smile.gif
Thanks for posting 'em though; very interesting way to cook food...

I thought...dang! film?!?
wow.gif

pretty soon kids are going to think film for a camera is something you need to wipe off!
beerchug.gif

Cooking is a labor of love, Michelle. It's never too much work when you know what the end product is going to be!!!

--Wag--

Two Words...

Heavenly Ham! Have them ship you one...

It's truly better than Honey Baked...

No Fuss No Muss.

(Wag @ Nov. 27 2006,11:37) Cooking is a labor of love, Michelle.  It's never too much work when you know what the end product is going to be!!!

--Wag--
'Eh, whatever...I CAN cook, just hate it...I think having to do it or my sis and Dad would be dead when I was just 12 or so ruined it for me...no worries though, the hubby LOVES to cook, and he's good at it...

...thank goodness for him
laugh.gif

(Revlis @ Nov. 27 2006,12:29) Two Words...

Heavenly Ham!   Have them ship you one...

It's truly better than Honey Baked...

No Fuss No Muss.
That's my type of cooking!!!
beerchug.gif

Im 39 (male) and never learned to cook. I can sew though. Thats why I appreciate a good home made meal. It really cracks me up when I go to people's houses and really worship
bowdown.gif
my friends wives for giving me a nice doggie bag to take home. The ladies always make a comment like "Well at least someone appreciates my cooking"....while the husbands give me a dirty look. But I do admit, when the men cook....LOOK OUT!!!! They dont play.

PS: VaBusa, I thought the Zombies got U during the monster weekend film forum. Welcome back!

(KROOZER @ Nov. 27 2006,11:flamethrowing:) Im 39 (male) and never learned to cook. I can sew though. Thats why I appreciate a good home made meal. It really cracks me up when I go to people's houses and really worship
bowdown.gif
my friends wives for giving me a nice doggie bag to take home. The ladies always make a comment like "Well at least someone appreciates my cooking"....while the husbands give me a dirty look. But I do admit, when the men cook....LOOK OUT!!!! They dont play.

PS: VaBusa, I thought the Zombies got U during the monster weekend film forum. Welcome back!
Men cook better than women do.

--Wag--
(Ducks and runs for cover!)

I can cook anything, just dont tell my wife
SHOCKED.gif
She thinks I can only cook outside and on the grill, the only thing I do inside is hamburger helper.

Macaroni and cheese is the way to go.

I lived off of Ramen Noodles for years

ramen1.jpg

BAM!! thats kicking it up a notch!! Finally got the pic.

Back