Thanksgiving camp trip #10 for the year .

1970s style photo

image(9).jpg

What kind of spider is that? Looks like it made a good sized web...

Glad you got away and are getting good use out of that new home on wheels.

Reactions: c10
Gotta let u in on my adventure coming home today from my trip. Have a dual bike rack with 2 bikes on it behind my 5er. Er, had. Driving down the tollway at 65, a lady frantically motions behind me and mouths “bikes,!!”
I stop and get to witness the rack failed and cracked in half and let the bikes drag along the road.
I am so lucky it didnt come apart and hit someone! Could have been catastrophic. salvaged the dog trailer attachment and a few other things.
easy come. Easy go.
Wifey wanted a new bike anyway.
Troy
And no pics...wanted to expedite off the road.

Gotta let u in on my adventure coming home today from my trip. Have a dual bike rack with 2 bikes on it behind my 5er. Er, had. Driving down the tollway at 65, a lady frantically motions behind me and mouths “bikes,!!”
I stop and get to witness the rack failed and cracked in half and let the bikes drag along the road.
I am so lucky it didnt come apart and hit someone! Could have been catastrophic. salvaged the dog trailer attachment and a few other things.
easy come. Easy go.
Wifey wanted a new bike anyway.
Troy
And no pics...wanted to expedite off the road.
That sucks Troy . You have a big truck maybe do a front rack on the bumper?

Really dont want all the bugs on the bikes. That and I might be putting a canoe/kayak rack there eventually.
Luckily the bikes do fit in the bed forward of the hitch, but it is just a pain.
Troy

Reactions: c10
Back