Thanks vman1300

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
You gotta love the .org
beerchug.gif

Kevin saw that I was interested in buying a part that he happened to have laying around offered to give it to me. I tried to at least pay for shipping, but he wasn't having any of it
cool.gif

Now I'll definately have to make it out to one of the Dragon rides so I can meet him face to face and buy him a drink!
beerchug.gif

Thanks Kevin!! Its members like you that make this place so awesome!!
super.gif

beerchug.gif

He is the MAN! And Kevin, when you read this, don't think I forgot about what you did for me. I'm getting what I owe to you once I can.
wink.gif

Kevin is one of the good ones; but then Charles, so are you! Good on you both
beerchug.gif
!

Glad it showed up and someone will actually put it to use.

Just returning the generosity I have experienced first hand from many fine people here.

Kevin likes Frescas...preferably shaken and aimed at his head.
laugh.gif

Good deal Charles! Kevin is one of many good guys and gals on here
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,10:09) Kevin likes Frescas...preferably shaken and aimed at his head.  
laugh.gif

Good deal Charles!  Kevin is one of many good guys and gals on here  
cool.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I just called vman1300 to order some parts - he is GREAT! Thanks again for the great service and just being so dang cool...

-Nick

(BoiseBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,14:48) I just called vman1300 to order some parts - he is GREAT!  Thanks again for the great service and just being so dang cool...

-Nick
he is a great guy to do business with and even better when sitting around a firepit
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Jul. 24 2007,19:03)
(BoiseBusa @ Jul. 24 2007,14:48) I just called vman1300 to order some parts - he is GREAT!  Thanks again for the great service and just being so dang cool...

-Nick
he is a great guy to do business with and even better when sitting around a firepit
beerchug.gif
Ahhh the memories........
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(semi @ Jul. 24 2007,19:03)

-Nick
beerchug.gif
even though i havent done business with kevin yet, he is a hellova fella to have around the pit....
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back