Thanks to Shawn (MC Mustang) I can do this...

///M+Busa

Registered
forgive the quality, had to rush.

thanks again Shawn, i'm a big boy now!

DSCN7931.jpg

(rubber2burn @ May 24 2007,19:42) Looks Like you need a RoadLok on that Great looking Bike.
Looks like you need a wheel lock for the pitbull too
laugh.gif

I"ve neva seen a bike stolen, nor have I heard criminals discuss how they steal bikes.

Well man every thing helps to deter them away from taking your bike. Like I said this is the best disk lock n the market it totally immobilizes your bike.

(justtight @ May 24 2007,23:26) I"ve neva seen a bike stolen, nor have I heard criminals discuss how they steal bikes.
nor have i, also i don't discus how to steal bikes with criminal if that’s what you were implying? However, i have seen loads of stolen bikes recovered by the police and 98% of them have wheels still locked and all other theft prevention devices intact. Because they have been picked up and loaded onto a truck. My security is I don’t leave it where I can’t see it i.e. malls.

*I apologize up front if I misunderstood your post.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>
<span style='font-family:times'></span>
You got the all Black Busa........
super.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>
I want to trade my 06 for that one...lucky dubber!
rolleyes_extreme.gif

It's all good! I wasn't implying anything. I would rather my bike be thrown in a back of a truck than ridden off. I know several guys that have dics locks but they rarely use them. Plus I beat my bike up enough, I don't want my fender cracked because I forgot it was on or someone tried to steal it. I use my roadlok wheneva I'm not on my bike.
Someone tried to ride off on my bike earlier this year. He ended up droping it and tearing up my plastics. Thats what made me get a roadlok. Every little bit helps. I also have an alarm, and as soon as I get it installed i'll use that too
biggrin.gif

<span style='color:royalblue'></span><span style='font-family:trebuchet ms'></span>
People where I live just look at my bike and go,
"What in tar nation is that fandangled gizmo"?
"Look like some kinda experimental mota-sicle or sumtin".
smile.gif

(justtight @ May 25 2007,00:18) It's all good! I wasn't implying anything. I would rather my bike be thrown in a back of a truck than ridden off. I know several guys that have dics locks but they rarely use them. Plus I beat my bike up enough, I don't want my fender cracked because I forgot it was on or someone tried to steal it. I use my roadlok wheneva I'm not on my bike.
Someone tried to ride off on my bike earlier this year. He ended up droping it and tearing up my plastics. Thats what made me get a roadlok. Every little bit helps. I also have an alarm, and as soon as I get it installed i'll use that too
biggrin.gif
yea, you are right, every little bit does help.

RoadLok will not destroy your rotors or fenders it is a direct bolt on item. Yes it is all about layered defence with your bike.

Glad you got them. I took them off after my crash and I got them froom a friend here (Speedaddict) so it would only be right to pass them on!
beerchug.gif

Back