Thanks to County Sheriff

werdkat

Registered
This morning I wake up early and decide to go down to pay the water/gas bill since it is due tomorrow. I get done with out a problem and head to the Kroger to get some food for lunch. Now I pull out onto the main road and head to the air force base, I am passing cars left and right cause my girl is feeling frisky on this cooler morning!! Well I end up getting stuck behind your typical GA Hardley rider, novelty helmet, ass-less chaps, weight lifter gloves, and aviation goggles. I am trying to figure out at this point if I am going to pass him on the shoulder or ride it up to the exit on the 247hwy.

Better judgement told me to ride it out, sigh, still stuck on the turn behind him. I am getting beyond frustrated b/c I know I rode my VTX waaaay harder than he is riding that sportster on this turn.

We get off at the exit and stuck at the redlight now. I have decided I am going to eat him up and show out a bit. BAM! Green light, he takes off going slow again I roll on the throttle and front end comes up as I pass him and I'm gone. Instantly I felt better about getting around that guy and pretty proud of the wheelie!!! Once I sit her down I see lights coming up on me very fast. I pull over to the visitors gate and it is a d@mn County Sheriff. He points at me and my butthole puckers, then he grins and throws up the horns!!!!!
super.gif

WTF!? I thought I was about to have a real shiddy day...So
beerchug.gif
to you Mr. Officer man! Thanks to you for feeling gracious!!
bowdown.gif

<!--EDIT|werdkat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112721622 -->

Spoiler doesn't seem to be working, BUT unless the spoiler is a pic of a ticket, I say CONGRATS!!!
cool.gif

Most excellent experience you had there. Not often does the Long Arm of the Law have the horns extended at the end of it....

That officer is super cool by giving up the horns! What's going on with the Georgia police? Are they starting to act a little human?
rock.gif
super.gif

Awesome. If the cruisers want to cruise-no problem...but why don't they ever move to the right and wave you by???

Back