Thanks SEAN ;)

full

Registered
I wish by this message to thank sean for his kindness and his professionalism, i noticed there is little, of the problems with my stickers, the ends did not stick well

left.jpg

right.jpg

free and in little time, here what I have just received by the post office, thank you still has sean  
hello.gif

thumb_up.gif

peace.gif

new%20sticker.jpg

the 1340 GSX-R stickers
ThumbsUp.gif
: http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/TWO-08-....2690360

That's going to happen with any die-cut decal... Try drying your bike with a micro-fiber towel for a real corner lifting experience.

I'm on my second set and have decided to just remove them as the 1340 is being embroidered into my Hump cover.

Sean is a great person, he sent me a second set for the price of postage but it will just happen again and again as long as die-cuts are used.

That's going to happen with any die-cut decal... Try drying your bike with a micro-fiber towel for a real corner lifting experience.

I'm on my second set and have decided to just remove them as the 1340 is being embroidered into my Hump cover.

Sean is a great person, he sent me a second set for the price of postage but it will just happen again and again as long as die-cuts are used.
I applied this time to put them
ThumbsUp.gif

i wait as he is written in the note, 5 days before any cleaning,

I think that will be good this time
smile.gif

pictures, with the first set
blush.gif

gsxr1340%20001.jpg

gsxr1340%20002.jpg

Back