Thanks RoadToad!

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Got the swingarm tool today. Thanks Andrew for the lead, cost $14 + shipping. Thanks @jeffgordons24 for your generous offer for assistance too, guy guys rock!

I just noticed the heading Willie , hahahaha , all good my brother , always good to help a mate as we all can relate too on this fantastic forum .
@jeffgordons24 , Steve , just quickly , I am interested in how you are going on the red anodizing titanium ? I think you might have some trouble , because I never see that color for ti components for sale on anyones products . But , that would be killer on bolts if you could do a bright red bro .

I just noticed the heading Willie , hahahaha , all good my brother , always good to help a mate as we all can relate too on this fantastic forum .
@jeffgordons24 , Steve , just quickly , I am interested in how you are going on the red anodizing titanium ? I think you might have some trouble , because I never see that color for ti components for sale on anyones products . But , that would be killer on bolts if you could do a bright red bro .
So for Ti, I have not....what I am going to try to do on Ti is purchase a red anodized powder and see if I can lay a light powder layer that will not add weight and be as durable as anodization.
For aluminum I can pull it off with a dye but I am still working on materials for aluminum anodizing.

0A334B06-F4CC-4613-B3FA-98A86341AE85.png

So for Ti, I have not....what I am going to try to do on Ti is purchase a red anodized powder and see if I can lay a light powder layer that will not add weight and be as durable as anodization.
For aluminum I can pull it off with a dye but I am still working on materials for aluminum anodizing.

View attachment 1598412
Definitely interested in seeing how this turns out once you get it mastered. I definitely can't afford to catch the titanium bug right now but possibly some aluminum and maybe ti in the future. Only thing is it seems that all the red anodized I've ever had had faded quickly to a pink but im sure if anyone can master it it'll be you @jeffgordons24 .:thumbsup:

Definitely interested in seeing how this turns out once you get it mastered. I definitely can't afford to catch the titanium bug right now but possibly some aluminum and maybe ti in the future. Only thing is it seems that all the red anodized I've ever had had faded quickly to a pink but im sure if anyone can master it it'll be you @jeffgordons24 .:thumbsup:

Your awesome red titanium bolts are suddenly pink, lmao, priceless.
This is why I can't go wrong with black and gray.

Back