Thanks in advance

fsusux

Banned
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs - phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body shop or should I buy some filler and try to repair it myself?

smile.gif
Someone posted up something like this a little while ago but it was about their bike.

(BiG-T @ Sep. 09 2006,04:37)
smile.gif
 Someone posted up something like this a little while ago but it was about their bike.
oh it was wag I believe..good old waggie..

wow I'm easy. I was saying in my mind "that b*tch!" while I was reading this. You got me.
biggrin.gif

From now on the wife cheating on me post needs to be validated with pictures you bastisds...
biggrin.gif

I getting tired of falling for it.

LMAO! I love the fact that we can get everyone twice in so short a time with the same joke!

Actually, the "cry wolf" factor may start to kick in although I doubt anyone would be seriously inclined to post about their divorce on here for real. Would they? Jeez, I never thought of that.

Funny, though!

--Wag--

Geez, sorry for the re-post. I knew it seemed familiar but couldn't remember where I'd seen it. I think old age must be setting in!

Good ......I can't stand ALL BOWDENS ! Clemson & Florida State stink !

(Warputer @ Sep. 09 2006,13:30) Good ......I can't stand ALL BOWDENS ! Clemson & Florida State stink !
Bobby Bowden is the BIGGEST reason I don't like fsu. Don't care much for Tommy either.

(Wag @ Sep. 09 2006,10:04) ...edited by BiG-T...
I doubt anyone would be seriously inclined to post about their divorce on here for real.  Would they?
It has happened. There was a thread about it about a month ago. I searched for it but I believe it was removed.

Back