Thanks GOD i had the brakes upgraded

Jza

Registered
Just had a very, very near miss... car on other side of road decided to overtake a couple of cyclists on a BLIND BEND and put the car in front of me into him head on... i saw it just in time coming round the bend, got on the anchors HARD and managed to avoid a crash by aiming for the ditch not the rear of his car... as it happened i stopped just by the rear of he car wheel still on the tarmac.. PHEW.. closest one in 11 years!!

I think thats the first time i've proper "emergency stopped".. damn the EBC pads and goodridge lines paid for themselves.... the bike was on one wheel i can tell you the front tyre HOWLED!!! The bite from the brakes as you really pull on them just gets stronger and stronger.... worth the investment 100* over..

On my OEM setup i'd be writing this from a hospital bed. If you havent done so already, dont hesitate.. upgrade those brakes.. could save you life :thumbsup:

Jza

Glad to see your ok Fam! Could you post more info on your brake set up please? Thats definitely on my "to do" list!

Glad you're safe and sound. I was planning to upgrade my stock brakes. Did you upgrade both the rear and front? Can you please give us more input?

Thanks

Glad you're safe and sound. I was planning to upgrade my stock brakes. Did you upgrade both the rear and front? Can you please give us more input?

Thanks

Just did mine a couple of days ago. After bedding the diff is outstanding. Used the EBC double H.

Thanks guys.... EBC HH Pads with Goodrigde lines.. front and rear. I lost faith in the bite in the OEM setup... for the money this is a much better setup... instant bite now...

good to hear you made out alright! this will be my next mod within the next few weeks. :beerchug:

Back