Thanks GOD i had the brakes upgraded

Jza

Registered
Just had a very, very near miss... car on other side of road decided to overtake a couple of cyclists on a BLIND BEND and put the car in front of me into him head on... i saw it just in time coming round the bend, got on the anchors HARD and managed to avoid a crash by aiming for the ditch not the rear of his car... as it happened i stopped just by the rear of he car wheel still on the tarmac.. PHEW.. closest one in 11 years!!

I think thats the first time i've proper "emergency stopped".. damn the EBC pads and goodridge lines paid for themselves.... the bike was on one wheel i can tell you the front tyre HOWLED!!! The bite from the brakes as you really pull on them just gets stronger and stronger.... worth the investment 100* over..

On my OEM setup i'd be writing this from a hospital bed. If you havent done so already, dont hesitate.. upgrade those brakes.. could save you life :thumbsup:

Jza

Big Moe

Registered
Glad to see your ok Fam! Could you post more info on your brake set up please? Thats definitely on my "to do" list!

Ryan

Registered
Glad you're safe and sound. I was planning to upgrade my stock brakes. Did you upgrade both the rear and front? Can you please give us more input?

Thanks

cycleman

Registered
Glad you're safe and sound. I was planning to upgrade my stock brakes. Did you upgrade both the rear and front? Can you please give us more input?

Thanks
Just did mine a couple of days ago. After bedding the diff is outstanding. Used the EBC double H.

Jza

Registered
Thanks guys.... EBC HH Pads with Goodrigde lines.. front and rear. I lost faith in the bite in the OEM setup... for the money this is a much better setup... instant bite now...

Schism

Donating Member
Registered
good to hear you made out alright! this will be my next mod within the next few weeks. :beerchug:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Paredes