Thanks...fiend,got my Buell pegs

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Tossed the Buell pegs onto the Gen II,I'll be riding it the most for now.

They look good and feel good.

Can't tell you if they will scrape (yet) I just thru new rubber on today,front and rear. I'll need an' hour to scrub them in before testing the clearance with these lower pegs. Should be fine,I'm not on the track with them.

RSD.

P6150352.jpg

I love the extra room but was dragging in the mountains way too much.

I would love to do this mod to my genII also due to my 37" inseam.. I fear of the dragging/scraping also in the tight turns. Do they make them any shorter and do you think that would help with the dragging??

i like these...what Buell are they from...is there something available for the rear?
found aftermarket pegs for Buells that are adjustable so that could cure the dragging issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do this mod to my genII also due to my 37" inseam.. I fear of the dragging/scraping also in the tight turns. Do they make them any shorter and do you think that would help with the dragging??

I'm 36" on the inseam so the extra room was great BUT not the dragging. I was dragging my stator cover until I switched to 190 55 rear tires, don't need to do that too much.

jesus. time to raise the tail an inch or so, and maybe increase your preload. unless you have the skrilla for those gold valves in your fork and rear shock. unless your suspension is fully set already and i'm talking out my ass. which is possible. pix of stator cover for fap plz.

Back