Thanks China

Is it?

View attachment 1620122

Regardless of his true bloodline, his recent actions are communist in nature and his dismissal of what's best for this country runs foul of how a democracy is supposed to function. He hero-worships dictatorship governments and commands physical force to be used to remove potential dissidents to his ideology. This is not how an elected public figure in a free society should be acting, nor allowed to act by the people. He's a polished crime boss extorting from the west to feed his popularity in the east, and is currently buying future votes by dolling out millions to specifically targeted groups on a day-by-day basis instead of helping everyone in one broad-brush pay out.

"Bad Orange Man" is looking pretty good to me at this point.

You said Cuban blood, you, maligning an entire country of people. Do you think the Cubans that escaped Castro’s regime would agree with (your) comparison? Make all the political comparisons you want but leave people’s blood lines out of the discussion. Oh, I see you like pictures. This guy is an idiot through and through but not, because he’s white or from America.

Rubb I swear I cant tell half the time if your being sarcastic or sincere. .lol lordy
It is fun to keep them guessing. :laugh:
You want to know who is to blame? Anybody that has ever shopped at Walmart,Costco,etc. Thing is,nobody can or wants to make it as cheap as they can.(Chinese) If we started small,at the retail level we would have a chance.Overthrowing Governments or even complaining about them is a waste of time. Everybody is lazy. Sure we all want change,but who's actually gonna take to the streets? Life here in Canada is pretty good.It's down right easy actually.But I'll leave you boys to fight over it,I'm lazy,stupid about such affairs and really just plain don't care. It's not a popular stance,but somebody has to do it. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

You said Cuban blood, you, maligning an entire country of people. Do you think the Cubans that escaped Castro’s regime would agree with (your) comparison? Make all the political comparisons you want but leave people’s blood lines out of the discussion. Oh, I see you like pictures. This guy is an idiot through and through but not, because he’s white or from America.

Yup, you're right. Painting all Cuban people with their past dictator's brush was an error on my part. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm anything like my so-called leader here in Canada just because I was born Canadian so I will stand corrected. I should have typed "Castro blood" but I suppose that some of Fidel's family were probably decent people too. Too bad his bastard Canadian son isn't.

I still don't believe that Trudeau is acting in the best interests of the people, the people he promised "Sunny Ways" to the evening of his first election win. His commitment to Canada has taken a back seat to his far-left ideology and tens of millions of people, and a couple of generations will suffer for it.

Are the actions of the LA governor communist in nature when he asked people to ‘rat’ on their neighbours if they see them not abiding by the 2m social distancing guideline?

Yup, you're right. Painting all Cuban people with their past dictator's brush was an error on my part. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm anything like my so-called leader here in Canada just because I was born Canadian so I will stand corrected. I should have typed "Castro blood" but I suppose that some of Fidel's family were probably decent people too. Too bad his bastard Canadian son isn't.

I still don't believe that Trudeau is acting in the best interests of the people, the people he promised "Sunny Ways" to the evening of his first election win. His commitment to Canada has taken a back seat to his far-left ideology and tens of millions of people, and a couple of generations will suffer for it.
I think its all Lucy's fault. She got sum 'splaining to do.
Rubb.

Back