Thanks China

90% of these zoonotic occurrences come from china
if you mix wild exotic species piled in baskets on top of one another in torrid conditions throw in some unhygenic chinaman .. hey Bingo you have a new virus..

its all natural, bubonic plague, SARS , Swine flu and now COVID-19 courtesy of China

Reactions: kml
Trump took heat for sending 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to China—including masks and respirators—almost three weeks after the first case of the coronavirus was reported.

This 19 is a collaborative effort of Fort Deitrich and the Wuhan lab.What they have done is scare the poop out of most of the world for no god reason imo.If the YS takes a 4 trillion drop in economy it’s like a small investment as they stand to make over 7T annually for vaccines.Dangerous vaccines with thimerosal,formaldehyde,Mercury,aluminium and so on.No thanks.

This 19 is a collaborative effort of Fort Deitrich and the Wuhan lab.What they have done is scare the poop out of most of the world for no god reason imo.If the YS takes a 4 trillion drop in economy it’s like a small investment as they stand to make over 7T annually for vaccines.Dangerous vaccines with thimerosal,formaldehyde,Mercury,aluminium and so on.No thanks.
So your saying that playing with mercury as a child was not a good idea for me. :crazy:
O.K. 'splains a lot.
Rubb.

What I find interesting is a country like China which is a communist country with a distinct lack of human rights is still prominent in the world...it wasn't that many years ago China supported North Korea in fighting the UN backed forces fighting in Korea...

People seem to think China is a friend to the world...it is definitely not.

Many countries have become dependent on China for production of goods and that has to change.

Here in Canada, if any company had the ideals of most of the Chinese companies, the government wouldn't allow them to sell or trade goods yet here we are dealing with China like they are an old lost friend.

The Chinese government has their fingers in everything, they were/are gobbling up as many companies as they possibly can which places them in the dominate position for commerce.

Canada is beating down everything trying to get a pipeline to the coast to fill Chinese tankers with Canadian oil.

One of the few things POTUS has said which makes sense is to start production of goods within North America. Some might see this as anti-globalism but in reality, China needs to be reeled in before they are a totally dominate entity, they are close to being this now.

Issues such as this are happening often and many times.

The world is kissing China's arse and for the life of me I can't figure out why. I know they hold much of the world's deficit debt but there has to be more to it. Why are we all so scared about insulting China and their totalitarian government these days? Seems only Trump is immune to the fear. Up here in Canada, our idiot in charge is basking in his new dictator role but Trudeau has never hidden the fact that he admires a dictatorship. Must be something in his Cuban blood.

Also in Canada, government thugs acting on behalf of the North's Dear Leader are physically assaulting reporters from news outlets that dare to ask the hard questions. Welcome to Communist Canada.

Major thread derail, Rubb, sorry. I just can't sit back and let this Red Plague wash over my once-free country. #BetterDeadThanRed

The world is kissing China's arse and for the life of me I can't figure out why. I know they hold much of the world's deficit debt but there has to be more to it. Why are we all so scared about insulting China and their totalitarian government these days? Seems only Trump is immune to the fear. Up here in Canada, our idiot in charge is basking in his new dictator role but Trudeau has never hidden the fact that he admires a dictatorship. Must be something in his Cuban blood.

Also in Canada, government thugs acting on behalf of the North's Dear Leader are physically assaulting reporters from news outlets that dare to ask the hard questions. Welcome to Communist Canada.

Major thread derail, Rubb, sorry. I just can't sit back and let this Red Plague wash over my once-free country. #BetterDeadThanRed
...to add to this, they are disarming our legal gun owning citizens

You need to ask yourself the question “how did China go from a 3rd world country to a major super power... and why did almost all of the worlds manufacturing suddenly end up in China”, the answer is ..... follow the money trail.
Who financed it all??
The Rothschild banking cartel and their partners in crime.
They don’t do anything without a carefully laid out plan. Do some research on this, there is much to learn.

You need to ask yourself the question “how did China go from a 3rd world country to a major super power... and why did almost all of the worlds manufacturing suddenly end up in China”, the answer is ..... follow the money trail.
Who financed it all??
The Rothschild banking cartel and their partners in crime.
They don’t do anything without a carefully laid out plan. Do some research on this, there is much to learn.
Rothschild have a central bank in every country in the works except 3....Iran,Cuba,N.Korea.All of which the media portray as the bad guys.This is laughable.They just didn’t say YES....when the big man came knocking.The result is less bank rolling but actual freedom or at least not having a certain ‘situation’ imposed for paper money in return.

...to add to this, they are disarming our legal gun owning citizens
The rulers of this world system only want the military and the police forces to be armed, and for a good reason, this will eliminate an armed rebellion by the masses when the rulers (UN/Banksters) decide its time to really put the screws on and depopulate this planet.
Bill Gates has openly admitted it’s his intention to reduce the population of the world by whatever means necessary.
So there ya go, disarming the people is a smart move from their point of view.
That’s why all the people need to be armed and well trained in the use of weapons, it may very well make the self made bosses think twice about their end game plans.

Sorry but this statement, “Must be something in his Cuban blood.” is crap!:confused:

Rothschild have a central bank in every country in the works except 3....Iran,Cuba,N.Korea.All of which the media portray as the bad guys.This is laughable.They just didn’t say YES....when the big man came knocking.The result is less bank rolling but actual freedom or at least not having a certain ‘situation’ imposed for paper money in return.

The “bad guys” as you put it usually have NATO bombers come to visit..... Gaddafi found this out when he tried to go it alone with a separate banking system for Africa.

Sorry but this statement, “Must be something in his Cuban blood.” is crap!:confused:

Is it?

Regardless of his true bloodline, his recent actions are communist in nature and his dismissal of what's best for this country runs foul of how a democracy is supposed to function. He hero-worships dictatorship governments and commands physical force to be used to remove potential dissidents to his ideology. This is not how an elected public figure in a free society should be acting, nor allowed to act by the people. He's a polished crime boss extorting from the west to feed his popularity in the east, and is currently buying future votes by dolling out millions to specifically targeted groups on a day-by-day basis instead of helping everyone in one broad-brush pay out.

"Bad Orange Man" is looking pretty good to me at this point.

Back