Thanks Captain

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just though I'd start a thread where we could all show our appreciation to the Captain for this awesome community, so thanks Captain for all the hard work it takes to run a quality site like this, you are the man!!!!!!
Thanks also to the guys that help the Cap.........
Dustman, Cache, Ninja Eater, and Narcissus.

As stated by monster, you the man. This is by far the best bike site online that I have seen. The information presented here is beneficial to all. I love the suggestions (well most of them) given to new riders questions, without any major flames or attitude. It is important to have a forum to share our experiences, both bad and good. I only wish I could have had this type of forum in the 1980's. Riding has changed alot since and it is vital to encourage and nuture new riders in this sport. Public awareness (Non-rider) is also an area of concern. We have to be vigalent in public education regarding our "Dangerous ninja bikes". All too many squids are contributing to an already tarnished impression of our intrest.
Again thank your for providing this wonderful place. Chris

OK I'll line up and do my share of butt-Kissing...

Seriously, love the site, glad to have it here.  If it wasn't for this site I would have never wound up with my 02' LE, didn't even know such a thing existed.

Keep up the good work.

Just another thought, you mention below that you are going to be making a bunch of changes in a couple of months. I would just ask that you do not make to many changes to the way the forums work. The format here is head and shoulders above the rest.

awesome site . thanks . if you were in my 'hood , I'd be bangin' boards an' slappin' paint with ya . TYVM.

Guys I havent done anything to this site in so long that it has become pretty stagnant. Give me two more months to get my house built and then we are changing a bunch of things. Thanks for the compliments but its because of the members coming here and posting information, I just provide a place to put it.

Captain

2 more months and will pop a bottle of Asti in celebration.
biggrin.gif
for you.

Guys I havent done anything to this site in so long that it has become pretty stagnant. Give me two more months to get my house built and then we are changing a bunch of things. Thanks for the compliments but its because of the members coming here and posting information, I just provide a place to put it.

Captain
Cap.......yer way to modest, a very noble trait!!!!

I have to agree with everything everyone else said. This is by far the best site that I visit. Captain and all of the other administrators you're all doing a great job.

For those of you that are new-ish to this board, please visit if you haven't already.....

not only to get a feel for what Captain does (he used to own a Hayabusa), but also will give you a chance to visit paypal. Oh, read my signature below, and BUY A SHIRT!!

biggrin.gif

Can't stand using PayPal, had a bad experience on ebay with paypal.
Cap.......can I send you a check in US funds for two shirts.
Please tell me how much for 2- 2XL shirts short sleave.
Can I get your mailing address also if this is OK.
Thanks Cap
Bill

Thanks cap, for the cool shirts and a place for us to hang out. The info supplied by the members is extremely useful and its a blast to hook up with them when the occasion arises.

PERFECT Busa site. First one I found on Google, first one I'm using, seen others, like this one the best.
smile.gif

Thanks captian for all your work here!
[salutes]

Thanks for the compliments guys, I appreciate the kind words. We will continue to make the site better than ever, its just going to have to wait for a few months. Fortunately the site has been on cruise control for the past couple of months now. Just wait until we get to the new house and I am out of this tiny apartment and I can actually have a desk to work at. Right now sitting on the couch just doesnt cut it. Any way my snail mail address is as follows.

Captain
PO Box 162
Newcastle, Oklahoma 73065

Captain

Hey Cap, can you tell me how much I should send ya for two......2XL short sleaves and shipping in US funds please.
I'll send ya the check then I'll tell ya which shirts I'd like.
Thanks Cap

Bill

Back