Thank you!!

MrsGrumpy

Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!
Donating Member
Registered
I know I've said this in a few other threads, but I felt that I needed to post up separately....... not to mention it gets my count up. :laugh:

There are many thanks to be given...not just to Dave or I, but to a few others as well. So here they are in no particular order of importance. :laugh:

Sam -- my dishes have never looked so good! The apron MUST come back in the Spring.

Randy -- Dave and John weren't the only chefs. A lot of behind the scenes stuff happened with your help. You made that steak dinner a reality...we just transported the goods.

Lycan -- How many times can I say it.....you ROCK. :super:

Gayla (did I spell it right Steve?) -- helped create something out of nothing with the leftovers. Also helped with prep work and cleaned my kitchen the night of the steak dinner - what a chore that was!

Michelle, Lisa, and Jules -- more prep work helpers ---And gave fridge storage.

Omar -- helped set up for dinners.

Mike and Fotte -- anything from trash duty to general clean-up

Jr -- the strong man :laugh: lifted whatever was too heavy for me.

99' -- last but certainly not least. One of my two personal biatches....as it's been dubbed anyway. Anyone who was around Friday night knows how much I want to thank you! Jules couldn't stop laughing the whole time. Sorry I missed out on Saturday's session. I'll be looking forward to Spring. :argue:2

If I missed anyone, please consider this my great big THANKS!

Thanks to you for just putting up with all of us Angela!!! Seriously, all the core guys/gals that worked so hard to keep us all so happy deserve all the credit. You have helped make the Bash so much more than we ever thought it would be...

...and I've got some :tp: tips for your daughter in the Spring :laugh: I adore her!! My kind of gal! :p

Soooooo now do you get to own your own bike? :whistle:

Thank you so much for all your work..... now that you are home, you can get some rest :)

Spring Bash is just around the corner :laugh:

:thumbsup:Randy will have to bring the apron for the Spring Bash. Prolly not gonna make it. But me and WHIPKRAKR will be at the fall bash.:beerchug:

:thumbsup:Randy will have to bring the apron for the Spring Bash. Prolly not gonna make it. But me and WHIPKRAKR will be at the fall bash.:beerchug:

WTF?? Who's gonna do my dishes?

Okay...well men of the .org need to step up now. I'll be taking applications for the position until December. Then I will PM those that I'm interested in. Please include a pic of yourself with an apron on for consideration.

Thank you.

Okay...well men of the .org need to step up now. I'll be taking applications for the position until December. Then I will PM those that I'm interested in. Please include a pic of yourself with an apron on for consideration.

Thank you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks to you for just putting up with all of us Angela!!! Seriously, all the core guys/gals that worked so hard to keep us all so happy deserve all the credit. You have helped make the Bash so much more than we ever thought it would be...

...and I've got some :tp: tips for your daughter in the Spring :laugh: I adore her!! My kind of gal! :p

She is coming along quite nicely I assure you:laugh:

I know, its terrible but the spring is a busy time for us on the farm. We will have some new calf's born along with around 30 lambs, most of which will need to be bottle fed every two hours.

I know, its terrible but the spring is a busy time for us on the farm. We will have some new calf's born along with around 30 lambs, most of which will need to be bottle fed every two hours.

30 lambs?:nervous: That's alot of child support bro.:rofl:

Okay...well I expect to see you in Sept then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooooo now do you get to own your own bike?

She has her own bike... 02' Buell Blast and her MC license.

Thank you.

Any takers? Probably not. Since there is no one here that would be able to live up to the standard that I set, I guess I'll just have to make it down for the Spring Bash too.:whistle:

Any takers? Probably not. Since there is no one here that would be able to live up to the standard that I set, I guess I'll just have to make it down for the Spring Bash too.:whistle:

No, I doubt any of these men could live up to your standards Sam. Hear that guys....he's challenging you! As am I. :laugh:

So....c'mon. Where's the pics?

No, I doubt any of these men could live up to your standards Sam. Hear that guys....he's challenging you! As am I. :laugh:

So....c'mon. Where's the pics?

Just a pic in an apron wont cut though. It should be a pic in apron doing dishes, etc. Just a pic in an apron could be a poser and end up being a big disappointment. There is already a pic of me doing dishes:whistle:

Back