Thank you smokin_gunz

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
I just finished putting my bike back together and all I can say is WOW! This paint job is so amazing and these pictures don't do it any justice. Dave I just want to say thank you so much for taking your time and doing this for me the way that you did. That has to be the greatest thing that anyone has ever done for me. I had a bad situtation happen to me and you stepped up and did this for free and that says alot about you. If anyone is thinking of having Dave paint your stuff if these pictures don't convince you let me tell you alittle more. Dave would call me every 2 or 3 days and tell me where he was with everything even if it wasn't much further than he was the last time we spoke he still kept me very informed. If something came up that caused a set back he would call me right away and tell me. He is a great guy and would back his word on anything. I also would like to thank all of the board members who send me money (I posted a list before but it was to many people to recall all), Pacificbusa for sending me the extra gromets, RSD for stepping up when this all first happened. Cap, thanks for collecting the money that was donated to me and sending it my way and for starting a site with such a great group of people. So I will shut up and show you what a great job Smokin did for me. Oh yeah, if you want to see more of his work then click here

pics_to_send_to_mom_001.jpg

blue guages (done awhile back)

<!--EDIT|USMCBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146789870 -->

pics_to_send_to_mom_011.jpg

That is one nice ride. Glad everyting worked out for you and yes they do have some awesome folks around here.

thanks J. and you're welcome. she looks AMAZING. glad i could help you out. that chrome makes everything pop. mannnnn i cant wait to paint mine!

and credit to RSD on my behalf for steppin' up and showing the way.

This is a day that I will always remember...
OMFG,smoking,you are the man. I cant believe that a guy would actually go out of his way to do something so time and money consuming as this!! Cheers to you bro.

And Jer,you are soo deserving of having such a person to step in and hook you right up with one balsy a$$ paint job!!!

Just do us all one great favor bro,go to the sand box,like you are scheduled, and please make dam well sure you keep your head down and come back in one pc. to ride this beautiful bike that you are soo deserving of.

I am soo happy for you bro.

This is a day that I will always remember...
OMFG,smoking,you are the man. I cant believe that a guy would actually go out of his way to do something so time and money consuming as this!! Cheers to you bro.

And Jer,you are soo deserving of having such a person to step in and hook you right up with one balsy a$$ paint job!!!

Just do us all one great favor bro,go to the sand box,like you are scheduled, and please make dam well sure you keep your head down and come back in one pc. to ride this beautiful bike that you are soo deserving of.

I am soo happy for you bro.
Be safe Devil - You gotta get back quick to put some miles on that paint! Sorry that you missed the Bash, it would have been nice to met you before you had the coolest paint job going!

Back