Thank you Knox USA awesome support Handroid Issue

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
I would like to publicly thank Nick at Knox USA for the outstanding customer support on an issue I had with the Handroids I use for trackdays.

The pair I purchased in 2011 and only wore for trackdays for 2 seasons (what, 15 weekends?) and never crashed and developed a hole around one of the fingers at the last Barber trackday (Oct 12). The stitching had busted and my fingertip was sticking out in the air unprotected. Of course, since I'm the TAPE KING, I put a piece of tape around it and kept going (would not have been good if I had crashed).

After thinking about the $$ I spent on these, and the stitching going like that (I have other brand gloves with a lot more miles on them than these without any issue), I decided I'd try to contact Knox and offer them their gloves back for product improvement (and started looking for another brand to replace them), I posted up in the STT forum and was contacted shortly by the owner. He said they'd had some stitching issues in their early models and immediately offered to replace my gloves for free.

So I shipped them off to him over the holidays, and today a BRAND SPANKING NEW PAIR showed up at work. I see several improvements over my original model. I'd have to say, I only hoped they'd consider a DISCOUNT on a new pair, so I was overjoyed to get a new pair FOR FREE.

Wanted to publicly compliment the attitude, service and resolution I've had with my Handroids. That's just about the best you could ask for (100% warranty replacement).

Just in time for the 2013 Season - Hey Jay, these have got to be worth a full second on my laptimes :moon::laugh::please:

You're gonna need that full second :moon: because I picked me up a new set of Alpinestars for christmas (and yes they match the bike :laugh:)

Are HandRoids similar to the Hemorrhoids team Gixxer suffer from?

lady_store__33521.1302273005.1280.1280.png

anti-monkey-butt-powder.jpg

A trackday requirement for the him or her! That I understand the need for this product, even when riding all day long on the Dragon or Skyway!

Product_MSPRCream_12.jpg

But Team Gixxer needing to put more stuff on there butt's?!:rofl:Wow!:whistle:

Back