Thank you Hoot!

semperfi

Registered
Well, the new Akrapovic full exhaust and lowering links are finally on. I had a lot of help from my buddy Hoot Sloan. It sounds sweet, and runs just fine without a Power Commander. I will find out Friday at the track if it is any faster. It does feel like it is.

new pipe.jpg

Looks good, John! You'll no doubt 'feel it' when it comes to the boost the exhaust will give you. I hope you'll be satisfied with the ride, though, when it comes to the lowering links, especially if your very aggressive in the corners. Great job, Marine! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Looks good, John! You'll no doubt 'feel it' when it comes to the boost the exhaust will give you. I hope you'll be satisfied with the ride, though, when it comes to the lowering links, especially if your very aggressive in the corners. Great job, Marine! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thank you, I had my 06 on the middle notch just like this, and ran Deal's Gap with it several times with no problems.

No problem John..Glad to help..Look's a whole lot better than before..The Akro is a great looking pipe and sound's super...Make a drag racer out of you yet..We will srap the front end if you want as I have a strap...Look's great!!!

Looks great, let us know how it does at the strip.

Bike is coming along nicely. That exhaust is at the top of my mod list! I see you have a Throttlemeister as well :thumbsup:

Looks Great John, I just added the Vance & Hines CS1 slip-ons, under the advise of Jason (Todd). I really like the sound, and now my Harley friends say that they can hear me now. Jason was suppose to go to the Dragon last weekend with us, but he didn't make it. I am hoping to get out there and meet you guys, Is it Bike Night this Friday? Let me know, I am planning on lowering mine soon. Looks great!:thumbsup:

Jim

Looks Great John, I just added the Vance & Hines CS1 slip-ons, under the advise of Jason (Todd). I really like the sound, and now my Harley friends say that they can hear me now. Jason was suppose to go to the Dragon last weekend with us, but he didn't make it. I am hoping to get out there and meet you guys, Is it Bike Night this Friday? Let me know, I am planning on lowering mine soon. Looks great!:thumbsup:

Jim

Yes, Hoot and I will be at the track tomorrow night. Introduce yourself.

Back