Thank you, Blanca Busa!!!!

Rev. 6:5

Registered
The necklace was in my mailbox when I arrived home this evening. I love it!!! The timing was absolutely perfect, too. For years I've worn a silver cross I bought in a small border town in Mexico. The necklace I had for it broke a long time ago and I've been wearing it on a dog tag bead necklace. I have a nervous habit when things get tense to kiss the cross. I'm not Catholic, it's just a nervous habit I developed over the years. Well, it caused the cross to tarnish over time and it's a barbed wire design that's impossible to polish. The dog tag necklace had begun to rust, so just last week I put the necklace away since it was staining my shirts. The necklace you sent is the PERFECT replacement! The story behind its journey makes it more special than the story of me buying one in Mexico, so thank you so much. What an amazing display of faith you've shown and it certainly has reminded me of the good in everyone.

Thanks very much, Blanca Busa. I got mine today, too. My wife loves it. She wore it as soon as I took it out of the package.

I just want to let you know that we really appreciate it.:beerchug::thumbsup:

Got mine, and looking for a 14k chain for it. Thanks, St Blanka.:bowdown::thumbsup:

I would also like to thank you Blanca...I received mine today as well. :beerchug: :beerchug: :bowdown:

Got mine on Saturday Saiid--- I already thanked you on the original thread but I will here too--- you and Adam are a real blessing to this board and I am very humbled to have met another true friend and believer--here in our Busa family:thumbsup:

Got mine on Saturday Saiid--- I already thanked you on the original thread but I will here too--- you and Adam are a real blessing to this board and I am very humbled to have met another true friend and believer--here in our Busa family:thumbsup:

+1 on this.

I got mine Sat. also and posted in the first thread. I love it and am very proud to ware it. GOD Bless you and yours

you are all welcome.

A SPECIAL WORD OF CAUTION ON THESE

AS THEY ARE HAND MADE AND NOT 'MADE IN CHINA' THEY ARE FRAGILE AND WILL BREAK EASY. A MEMBER HAS ALREADY PMed SAYING HIS KID BROKE ONE.

PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THEM.
NO KEY CHAINS OR ANYWHERE ELSE IT MAY GET WHACKED OR COME IN CONTACT WITH OTHER THINGS.

I MAY BE GOING BACK FOR CHRISTMAS AND WILL HAVE TO GET A FEW MORE MAYBE...

got mine today blanca....ill pass along the carefull note to my daughter. she will be sporting it at the haya's in the hills for rest of members to see!! :bowdown:

got mine today blanca....ill pass along the carefull note to my daughter. she will be sporting it at the haya's in the hills for rest of members to see!! :bowdown:

Most welcome Chris . I hope it brings you and her closer as a bond between a father and child is most important.

Saiid,

Received mine in the mail today, but I haven't seen them yet until I get home from work. Thank you for doing that, really.

Shoot me a PM if there is ever ANYTHING I can do for you, I am a man of many talents :laugh:

Saiid,

I received mine Saturday and BusaPebbles absconded with it. I suppose she figures I am a lost cause and she still has a shot. :laugh:

Anyway thanks so much for such a wonderful gift. It is highly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Blanca,

My stepdaughter brought the mail in today, and there was a package...I opened up the package, and wow... Blanca, just wow! Thank you...This means so much to me..wish I could find the words to express my true thankfulness. Blessings to You and Your Family. If you ever find yourself in the Minneapolis area, drop me a note...I would be honored to have you over to share food and laughter with my family and me.

Thank you Saiid! I received mine today as well! It's amazing how God works through others. I was a bit down earlier today and it was a nice surprise to come home and find the package. :bowdown:

Thank you brother!

Jeremy

I like making people happy.
When your happy I'm happy and then we are all happy...:)

May all of you enjoy them and may it fill you with grace and joy..:bowdown:

Thank you Blanca! I received mine in the mail today as well!

Back