Thank GOD for beer...

... other wise I'd never get the laundry done!!!

:whistle:
:laugh:

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

I thought you may have another reason, :whistle:

d182d552d4.jpg

Mr. Boss Hound.

I'll give you one minute to get your azz in a clean dress 'cause we going out am I'm gonna drink you pretty!

:moon::whistle:

Just kidding.

By the way that a lyric from Montana d!ck and the beat farmers.

cheers
ken

Ken I'm here with your momma and she asked me to ask you to ask Bubba to not post anymore of her college pics , ok !

:rofl:
:moon:

Cheers squared
Saiid

Ps

You did not mention what kind of beer you use for doing the laundry ?
I've boiled Brats in it before but never done my laundry ?
Do Canadians do that to give themselves a more manly scent , eh ?

Ken I'm here with your momma and she asked me to ask you to ask Bubba to not post anymore of her college pics , ok !

:rofl:
:moon:

Cheers squared
Saiid

Blanca Busa....I know you are full of sh!t 'cause my momma had a mattress tied to her back for curb side service in grade 9. The only thing she made in collage was yer old man*...

:whistle::laugh:

cheers
ken

*AN HE STILL OWES HER 40 BUCKS....

Blanca Busa....I know you are full of sh!t 'cause my momma had a mattress tied to her back for curb side service in grade 9. The only thing she made in collage was yer old man*...

:whistle::laugh:

cheers
ken

*AN HE STILL OWES HER 40 BUCKS....

My old man says he never paid for it in his life and that was the best 2 seconds of your mommas life...:poke:

now now boys....i am the only one here that can truely say...my mother works on a street corner...and she helps little boys become men...thats right....she has been a school crossing guard for the city for 20 years

Mr. Boss Hound.

I'll give you one minute to get your azz in a clean dress 'cause we going out am I'm gonna drink you pretty!

:moon::whistle:

Just kidding.

By the way that a lyric from Montana d!ck and the beat farmers.

cheers
ken

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back