Texas World Busa (L.H.O.G)

markhurd101

Registered
Guys

here is a pic of the LHOG after 1st session at the track. I am going to shave more weight, get new rear shock and re-valve the front. If you got and more weight saving tips for me please send them out! Mark

P3220141_2_0314_314.jpg

I am running the HMF Carbon Fiber high mount exhaust. I will purchase ceramic bearings for the wheels and Carbon Fuel tank.

for weight loss i'm planning on:
racelite swingarm (40% lighter supposedly)
gsr1k forks
opp racing carbon/kevlar tank

Whatever happened to you? We met that one day at Valero and you disappeared...

Dude

i got deployed, came back went to combatives course, got promoted and engaged i remember the last time i saw you you were also getting deployed as well, but hey i am back now. o not to mention i started and auto shop with my future brother-in-law.:laugh:

I love TWS... gravity hill and the carousel!!! lol

I havent done any weight shaving, but you'll see me out there this year. I'll keep a look out for you if you find time in that schedule to come out.:thumbsup:

Good luck on the bike. Sounds like things are going pretty good for ya, and a big thanks for your service ...

get the turn signals out they weight a lot and put a tuning car grill modded after the signals , the passanger pegs , the mono seat take the interior out and make a fiber glas mold after it and use only the shell not all of it , mirror blokers or gsxr mirrors are much lighter and chain protection :D all the best you can get the head light out and put some fiber glass on and put some racing headlight like a car projector it will spare extra pounds

Last edited:
DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE COLOR BUT I DO KNOW YOU HAVE THE FASTEST NUMBER 5 :thumbsup: GOOD LUCK WITH THE RACING .
Guys

here is a pic of the LHOG after 1st session at the track. I am going to shave more weight, get new rear shock and re-valve the front. If you got and more weight saving tips for me please send them out! Mark

get the turn signals out they weight a lot and put a tuning car grill modded after the signals

I can my turn signals into my mirrors, using side fender lights since they hold themselves in place. The original turn sigs are removed and the full front is intake.

Still, there isn't much to weight to drop in body paneling. CF wheels would help a bunch and even dropping the cans for baffled turn outs to save the most freeweight. However there still isn't a too much more to drop.

Im not a fan of investing too much into honeycombing frames/suspension or wheels. I beat my bike too much and it does go down from time to time. So I stick to the rigid factory pieces. Even makes the bragging rights w the 600s better lol

Last edited:
Back