Texas...Why so quiet?

007MI6

Registered
I know there are a lot of us here in Texas. So, why is this sub-forum so quiet? :whistle: Are there any events or cool things going on that I don't know about? Seems like we need a bit of waking up here! :cheerleader:

It's cold now, but it was still lower 80's here yesterday. I know I don't winterize my bike, it should be nice enough for a few more riding days this year. :poke:

Well, yea. Not in Dallas bro! You're 8 hours north of me. lol It was in the 80's on the coast. ;) It's in the high 30's today. Not great weather, but doable. Still, this sub-forum has been pretty dead...

Not Waco either....but we were close to 80 a week ago.....now thawing:laugh:

Okay man....I am sure you got me on that one...:laugh:

I was just trying to see if I could ruffle this place up and get the dust off. Not going to be much riding going on, even here in South Texas. But, supposed to get back in the 70's this weekend down here, so might get a few more rides in. :thumbsup:

Lower 80's not in Dallas bro. It was 23 with major sleet. My girl is in the garage sleep.

^Here in Dallas freezing temps!
Got my baby wrapped in a blanky with the heater on. Lazy to winterize. (Track bike has water wetter-no antifreeze)

I miss being at home in Houston. It might be cold right now for you guys, Give it a few days or a week and the temps will rise again.

Since I'm now living in Massachusetts, it will remain under 50 until later March/April. Here they actually call the summer the riding season.

Mine is tucked away and waiting for the sun to come out. Had to drive the truck last Friday in the ice and saw 2 wrecks occur in front of me.

I miss being at home in Houston. It might be cold right now for you guys, Give it a few days or a week and the temps will rise again.

Since I'm now living in Massachusetts, it will remain under 50 until later March/April. Here they actually call the summer the riding season.
here in the land of taxes that might be accurate but you can bet if the roads are dry regardless what month it is, my ass will be out there ripping it up. :laugh:

^Here in Dallas freezing temps!
Got my baby wrapped in a blanky with the heater on. Lazy to winterize. (Track bike has water wetter-no antifreeze)

ForumRunner_20131210_120041.png

ForumRunner_20131210_120041.png

here in the land of taxes that might be accurate but you can bet if the roads are dry regardless what month it is, my ass will be out there ripping it up. :laugh:

In cold weather like this I can't see it happening. Even after all of the snow clears, you have to deal with the salt and gravel left behind.

It warmed back up here and I've gotten a few more rides in. Supposed to be back in the mid 70's and sunny next week. You can bet you ass I will be in the seat as much as possible!

It warmed back up here and I've gotten a few more rides in. Supposed to be back in the mid 70's and sunny next week. You can bet you ass I will be in the seat as much as possible!

I hear you on that! I have a lot of parts out for finishing and machine work so I hope to get a few miles on the shop bike this week.

Back