Texas newspaper follows Journal News and publishes similar online map of gun owners

ktown

Registered
After hearing about the Journal News' publication of pistol permit holders addresses in NYS, the Texan newspaper, the Longhorn Chronicle, decided to publish a similar online map of Texas' gun owners.

image.jpg

Re: Texas newspaper follows Journal News and publishes similar online map of gun owne

I think central Pa. would look like that :thumbsup: :laugh:

Re: Texas newspaper follows Journal News and publishes similar online map of gun owne

I just done think it should be legal for the to do that

yeah there's gotta be something illegal about it all but it wasnt...doesnt make it right though. The morality of publishing that type of list just shows how far off the deep end the news media has gone :banghead:

And if they actually published a list like that in TX, the heading would read "Texas Attny General's plan to eliminate crime. If you are looking for guns, please have your next of kin read the castle laws in our great state, then visit the homes identified below" :whistle:

Bwahahahahaha!!! I wish the state of California was like that we need to present the Guantlet against any foreign enemy..

Back