Texas Mile

Tom ,

Remember to drain some of your oil into the bottle I sent you and we'll see how brutal your engine was on it after your runs .

(mountainmotor @ Sep. 22 2006,04:15) Tom ,

Remember to drain some of your oil into the bottle I sent you and we'll see how brutal your engine was on it after your runs .
WILL DO, been busy working on everyone else's stuff. Gonna get mine going again like the last mile, 2 days before.

Thought I would report TOM ran a 200.6 today at the mile.. had some problems with his follwing runs see how tomarow plans out for him.. and I have to say for only meeting him today he is one of the niceest guys I hung out with him and some of his buddy half the day what a great group of people thx Tom.. OO and top spped of the day was from a Gentalman named Carl from Calgary Canada 230.375 Congrats both you guys...

Wow! Haulin the mail at 200+!!!! CONGRATS!!
super.gif

(NATE @ Dec. 28 2006,13:42) Who is already planning on attending...   come on post up...   Would like to meet more of you...
race.gif
HPC will be there in March with two bikes to play around with set-up and so forth. We should be easy to find. Look forward to meeting you.

Back