texas mile onboard

Congrats again Austin... :beerchug:

You can really see how bad the wind was on that run. Kind of funny seeing the horizon tilted at 190+... :laugh:

Lets get you 200+ in October... :thumbsup:

Congrats again Austin... :beerchug:

You can really see how bad the wind was on that run. Kind of funny seeing the horizon tilted at 190+... :laugh:

Lets get you 200+ in October... :thumbsup:

I was thinking same thing . Even watching it on my iPhone I could see how far he was leaning to the left . Kinda makes it a lil scary huh ? That fast that far over another gust could just push the tires right out from under you ?

That's the great part about having a 150' wide runway when the wind blows you around at speed. The guys doing this on a two lane road don't have much room for error.... :(

Great run!!:thumbsup:

:bowdown: to all of you doing these runs!!

I want to do this one day:please:

194. ain't going to be slow EVER... Nice...200 is a cool shirt to go with it etc. wish i too could do this someday. :bowdown:

Anyone that wants to do it, come on out. If you have any questions or need any help, just shoot me a PM... :thumbsup:

Josh :beerchug:

That guy's good judgement screw has fallen out and is rattling around loose in that Shoei! :lol:

That dashcam was my last run on Sunday. I backed out of like three runs that day at around 180ish or something because the wind was so bad. Some of the runs felt almost as if my front tire was chopping. That last run I just decided pretty much do or die I wasn't leaving that place with my last run being something in the 160's :stoopid:

+10 - anyone that wants to come out, do it! You won't regret it at all. I've never met a more helpful and cool bunch of guys.

Back