TEXAS CHAINSAW AGAIN?? J.A. review

HOLE SHOT KID

Registered
I am hard up 4 some decent movie entertainment went 2 drive inn last fri saw jack arse 2 or as much as I could stand 2 watch.about 40% of it was some fairly cool stunts rocket bike+ wheelchair best rest was foul stuff
I couldnt stand 2 look at.How many times they going 2 do a texas chain movie??? I guess I will go test it out next week.

beginning_1.jpg

thats the di from full metal jacket.
wow.gif

beginning_3.jpg

chainsaw

texas chainsaw site

Had to go see Little Miss Sunshine with the wife and friends... Have to say I laughed my ass off. So dark yet so funny.

Your right though... Way to many Texas Chain saw movies out in the last 5 years... A guy I went to Highschool with was actually Leather face in one of them...

(HOLE SHOT KID @ Oct. 01 2006,14:44)
Did you say Drive In? I wish they still had drive ins by me. The last one closed up about 9-10 years ago. There used to be alot here on the island but I guess they all sold to builders and developers. I miss that! Some movies are great to go see in the Drive in! Reminds me of my childhood. Teenage years were of different memorys at the drive in though.

Drive in- met my first ever nooky receiver there, miss them.

Movies lately, in the last year have sucked arse. Have all the good ideas been used up? I hope at least the new Bond is worth watching.

This weekend I saw:
The Guardian - great movie in spite of Ashton Kutcher
The Protector - Cheesey movie, awesome action!
Jet-Li Fearless -  Good action, gotta get past the subtitles
JA2 - Vile, some funny stuff, there were parents in this movie who left very upset with there children... what did they think they were going to get?
Flyboys - I guess it was okay, good book, movie had potential, but I wasn't drawn in like at the Guardian...

This is what I do when momma goes out of town...
Oh and I got about 500 miles seat time between Sat and Sun as well!

I am glad you pointed out that fearless was subtitled!! I hate that crap, it suck when they dont let you know untill it's too late! Guess I'll be waiting for the dvd so i can watch it in the dubbed version
firedevil.gif

I've gotten to the point that I'd rather watch them subtitled than dubbed. Years of watching Asian movies will do that to you . The Protector did have some awesome action scenes . Tony Ja's first movie Ong Bak was totally awesome . If you really like Martial Arts films there is one coming down the pipe called Dragon Tiger Gate that is really good .

I liked Ong Bak as well... rented it twice now...

Back