Testing the 85mph toll road at 220.5 mph!

all that money and power and it still only does the 1/4 in 10.2 @ 141 mph.....:whistle: and only $20k extra for the automatic. 85 mph is cruising speed on I-95 around here.

Are those cameras of the speed take your picture send you a ticket type?

Everybody here runs close to 90-100 on I95 and Tpike but limit is 70.
Troopers will usually allow us 10-15 over if you're not driving stupid changing lanes.
Would like it to be 85 though so I could cruise at 100 or more comfortably.
Then I could leave even later and still be on time :)

i don't understand why they did that and what is the big deal.. all it does now make people go 95-100 miles an hour!:whistle:

Everybody here runs close to 90-100 on I95 and Tpike but limit is 70.
Troopers will usually allow us 10-15 over if you're not driving stupid changing lanes.
Would like it to be 85 though so I could cruise at 100 or more comfortably.
Then I could leave even later and still be on time :)

Not in my old neighborhood in Fla. You were allowed 5 over. They wrote at 6+ over.

The real reason behind this video was testing of the Txtag Tag system..

Yes, cops want this to get all your information by a simple scan proving it works at 220 MPH.. Do you think I want one on my bike Hellz NO! If ya wanna know who I am your going to have to pull me over. Starting this with barcodes on your liscense plate, some how mine got scratched pretty bad when I was installing my plate :laugh:

Well whatever the reason and hype for a piece of road that really does not mean anything... those were a couple of awesome cars :thumbsup:

#FastAcceleration ~ #GettingAticket ~ #ThatIsTheTicket ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Happy fishing big man...

untitled.png

Back