Tested out the Tiger Racing under belly wing at high Speed

sportcustoms71

Registered
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/152880-tiger-racing-underbelly-wing.html

well fella's it looks like i'm going to keep the wing on the bike. it has grew on me:cheerleader: after such an easy installation i thought to myself should i powder coat it or not?? what do yall think? most of my bud's are giving me a 50/50 on it. i kinda like how it sticks out on the bike, so who knows??? I'm not the smartest computer wizzz, maybe one of the mod's can post a poll on here for me lol.

I got a few bud's that work on the flight line out here that has let me test the busa out before, after hours of course:rulez:. so i hit them up again to let me run the busa all out with the new wing on.....i held on tight, a baby power wheelie in first gear, settled down and there she went through the gears like cutting butter with a hot knife. i maxed the bike out in a short time and held her there for a few seconds, the bike felt just fine. got done and pulled her around to the hanger with the boys and all they could say was dammmmmmmmn:lol: got off the bike inspected her and the wing and there she was good as can be. i don't know if the wing help out or anything, but nothing bad happened so there's my 2 cents, but i'm def keeping the wing on the bike.

You need the front fender and a Brocks pipe :whistle: 207 will look better than 187 :laugh:

the pipes is definitely a must, gotta save up the pretty penny for that.

You need the front fender and a Brocks pipe :whistle: 207 will look better than 187 :laugh:

i thought the black plastics were for the guys that went slow:lol: maybe one of these days i'll come over to the dark side:laugh: how you been? i might be coming home again sometime soon. we'll have to plan another ride somewhere:thumbsup:

Oh, forgot :poke: Black plastics :rofl:

the pipes is definitely a must, gotta save up the pretty penny for that.

i thought the black plastics were for the guys that went slow:lol: maybe one of these days i'll come over to the dark side:laugh: how you been? i might be coming home again sometime soon. we'll have to plan another ride somewhere:thumbsup:

Make sure you hit me up. This time I'll try to make a day of it :thumbsup:

Back