test

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
coupler

coulpler.jpg

Rythym - What is the picture of? I mean the airbox is obvious but what else are we looking at? Sorry to be ignorant.

The photo you see with the blue arrows pointing to it is the "injector coulper" . I was just comfirming I had located the proper coupler with a photo image and was using this site to host the photo for another helpful Busa owner @suzukihayabusa.org that had help me locate the problems I was having .

I just made some changes to it by putting the Kanji on the head ,hayabusa logo on the desert eagle with a added starburst coming from the muzzle,nickname Rhythm on the necklace and I placed the Hayabusa bird off to the left as well. I found the artwork somewhere online last year .

I just made some changes to it by putting the Kanji on the head ,hayabusa logo on the desert eagle with a added starburst coming from the muzzle,nickname Rhythm on the necklace and I placed the Hayabusa bird off to the left as well.  I found the artwork somewhere online last year .
Neat, I didn't even notice the Rhythm on the necklace...

BTW - I don't believe that is a Desert Eagle (at least not a Magnum Research one)...  It looks like a Glock with a chromed frame (which is normally polymer) and a chromed rear barrel (back at the feed).  And, the feed is rounded, the Glock's is normally squared off.  But, where the slide spring mounts isn't correct... I don't recognize that. Not to mention the grip is wrong for the Glock. The artist prolly created the gun using several manufacturers or ideas. Of course, I could be wrong.

Still very cool man!

Yeah your right about it not being a desert eagle they have more of a triangular barrell . Thanks for the compliment .

Back