Test drove a couple bikes today

08BusaKY

Registered
Yamaha had free test drives today. I tried the FJR and the Super Ténéré.
I really liked the FJR but the 19 is not out until November. I tested an 18.
I was not really into the Super Ténéré. First time I rode a bike with heated grips. They worked great!
I may trade my ZX14r SE for an FJR if the deal is right. Below are a couple pics.
IMG_5346.JPG

IMG_5344.JPG

I was not really into the Super Ténéré. First time I rode a bike with heated grips. They worked great!
I may trade my ZX14r SE for an FJR if the deal is right. Below are a couple pics.
View attachment 1586338
View attachment 1586339
Is there anything special about the 2019 fjr?

View attachment 1586338
View attachment 1586339
Those FJRs are popular and seem to be a great bike.

I'm really liking the new R6. Saw a new R1 with an Akra full system the other day that looked amazing.

They sure are tiny....I sure wouldn't want to go far on one.

I really like the lights and the whole front design to the fairing.

They sure are tiny....I sure wouldn't want to go far on one.

I really like the lights and the whole front design to the fairing.

After being on a Hayabusa, any bike will be too small for me lol. Farthest I could ride on my old R6 was to the mountains and back which would be close to 250 miles round trip. Even then, my back will be hurting.

Not so much on the Hayabusa though. If everything goes as planned, I'll be taking a trip to Tampa Florida next month which is 450 miles one way for me.

After being on a Hayabusa, any bike will be too small for me lol. Farthest I could ride on my old R6 was to the mountains and back which would be close to 250 miles round trip. Even then, my back will be hurting.

Not so much on the Hayabusa though. If everything goes as planned, I'll be taking a trip to Tampa Florida next month which is 450 miles one way for me.

Your bike wouldn't be coming back white, would it??

I rode an R1 and it felt like there was no bike under me, they are tiny in comparison to many bikes. Fast as heck though.

Back