"Terminator" felled with one kick . . .

What a guy!
All those steroids and he still hasn't had a fatal heart attack, he's a true athlete!

"I need an MTV?" eh?

Looked to me like the dude who did the flying kick took the worst of it as soon as he hit the floor. If you ask me, it does not really look like he kicked Arnold. He jumped on him feet first but I don't see any leg swinging action there. It was an attention grabbing incident. What ever happened to the days when people just ran out on the field naked?

The dude that did that, was an idiot.......Shouting some sh!t like "help me, I want a lamborghini". I'm in South Africa.......and idiots like this give our already struggling country a bad name. Instead of a lamborghini, how about a proper education dumbass.

Love Arnold yes he took the shot but the 2nd well muscled security guard caught him if you watch real close. Still who wants to kick A.S. & why would you think it would end well? Cheap shot you don't get points for that. He didn't look very happy Yoked up on the floor either. Mad kicker probably had woman's lace panties on & the friction got the best of him. Lol
:fire:

Love Arnold yes he took the shot but the 2nd well muscled security guard caught him if you watch real close. Still who wants to kick A.S. & why would you think it would end well? Cheap shot you don't get points for that. He didn't look very happy Yoked up on the floor either. Mad kicker probably had woman's lace panties on & the friction got the best of him. Lol
:fire:
I retract my prior statement. Saw a 2nd view from the rear of the incident (The Sun news) and Arnold is the man; he got kicked from behind no idea it was coming and only took two steps then turned around with the TERMINATOR face. Still very much the hero.....

Back