Tennessee Tornado Damage

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
I shot this video on TwoBrothersBusa's road this morning. Thank God, his house was just out of the damage path. Last I heard, the death toll in this area was up to 8 and counting. Please keep the victims and families in your prayers. :please:

crazy....death toll in the whole tornado path is at least 248 now

WOW, the power of mother nature. This reminds me of our drive back home after hurricane Katrina.

Wow, thats a mess. Glad it don't get ya Charlie. Looks like the clean up job will take awhile.
I assume it didnt get you either Daniel?

Droid via Tapatalk

OMG!!!! I can't imagine going through something like that. Prayers sent for all who were affected by those storms.

Wow, thats a mess. Glad it don't get ya Charlie. Looks like the clean up job will take awhile.
I assume it didnt get you either Daniel?

Droid via Tapatalk

We didn't get a direct hit at my house, but there were a lot of trees down and several neighboring houses were damaged.

I live about 10-12 minutes away from where the video was shot.

We didn't get a direct hit at my house, but there were a lot of trees down and several neighboring houses were damaged.

I live about 10-12 minutes away from where the video was shot.

If y'all need anything, even if it's to help others please let me/us know.

dang i hope everyone is safe and accounted for, saw the footage of the tornado last night on the news said the funnel was spitting out debris 10 miles in front of the funnel, truely amazing, you all are in my prayers

Hope you don't mind I'm gonna share this video on my FB page.

No problem.

dang i hope everyone is safe and accounted for, saw the footage of the tornado last night on the news said the funnel was spitting out debris 10 miles in front of the funnel, truely amazing, you all are in my prayers

Tiny pieces of debris (mostly home insulation) have been falling all over the place like rain. I left work at 6:00 PM yesterday and leaves and small branches were just appearing and falling from the sky. It's the strangest thing.

No problem.

Tiny pieces of debris (mostly home insulation) have been falling all over the place like rain. I left work at 6:00 PM yesterday and leaves and small branches were just appearing and falling from the sky. It's the strangest thing.

wow im glad you all are safe...

My God thats horrible.. Thank God you guys are alright, and my thoughts and prayers go out to those who aren't....

WOW, the power of mother nature. This reminds me of our drive back home after hurricane Katrina.

It was Ivan babe...

Wow, not a scene unfamiliar to those of us down here but hard to watch all the destruction and know that it will take a long time to put all of this in the rear view.

Sad...

For some reason I convinced myself to go buy a gen set after being with out power for most of the day yesterday. Got it hooked up last night right before the tornado hit.

I don't know why, but for some reason am emotionally exhausted after seeing all the devistation 1/4 mile from my home. We spent 5 minutes or so in the basement last night during the tornado and did not know what had happed until this morning. Power will be days if not weeks out. We'll keep feeding that generator and pray to the good lord for all we have to be thankful for.

Thanks Daniel for coming to check on me this morning.

For some reason I convinced myself to go buy a gen set after being with out power for most of the day yesterday. Got it hooked up last night right before the tornado hit.

I don't know why, but for some reason am emotionally exhausted after seeing all the devistation 1/4 mile from my home. We spent 5 minutes or so in the basement last night during the tornado and did not know what had happed until this morning. Power will be days if not weeks out. We'll keep feeding that generator and pray to the good lord for all we have to be thankful for.

Thanks Daniel for coming to check on me this morning.

Glad to hear you weren't damaged last night

Back