Tell me what you think

T-rexATL

Registered
I just completed my white gauges. let me know what you think?

gauges in white.jpg

I like them.
Mine are blue, and I've been thinking about swiching to white or white and blue.
Do you have any closer pics?

I like them.
Mine are blue, and I've been thinking about swiching to white or white and blue.
Do you have any closer pics?

My 06 is Blue i did those last year. I can text you a closer pic if you want i just snapped one when i finished them yesterday.

Looks very nice.:thumbsup: I really want to do that. Any info on the kit you used. And just upload some more pics whenever possible.

looks horrible, send them to me and ill send you a stock set back..... :laugh:

looks great. if i ever get back to working on my bike ill be sending my gauges off to get some color.

thats bright white i love it ... have you shut down all the lights in the garage or whatever and checked how reading everything is? just asking cause it looks super bright in the pic

A few asked what kit i used there waz n kit i replace The leds on The board. I ordered leds And removed The od amber ones of The board And i soldered The new White ones on. The same way Blue gauges does. I have a Step Buy Step on a gixxer 1000 thT i did last year. I have done several gauges And i have done them In green,Blue, red, And White now. I think i Will change The 06 To yellow cause my wife Will be riding It And wants It lite Up with yellow leds. not sure if i can post The Step by Step here , but i Will post It when i find out where. Thanks for The comments.

Back