Teka tuner

jpracecraft

Registered
Dont mind spending the dough but I was curious if any one is using them. The hand held unit that is , Not the little leave on box. Ive had 2 power commanders just go dead or not function properly and am looking into alternatives.

Try the search! There were a few old threads dredged up not long very long ago about the Teka!
beerchug.gif

(jpracecraft @ Aug. 07 2007,20:49) Dont mind spending the dough but I was curious if any one is using them. The hand held unit that is , Not the little leave on box. Ive had 2 power commanders just go dead or not function properly and am looking into alternatives.
Wow really I haven't seen a single usb go bad just improper installs
SHOCKED.gif

I had never heard of one going bad either, Till mine did. My friend that works at the suzuki dealer said he has seen a rare few, But Its electronics, They do go bad. And another long time racer and mechanic friend echoed the same thing.
I got a pc3 usb that the programming from the buttons didnt work at all right out of the box . And how exactly can you install it wrong ? Its plug and play.

HEY, I just messed up a shower nozzle! It had one of those water usage reduction thingies in it, confused the hell out of me.?.
wow.gif

(Cblast @ Aug. 08 2007,22:17) HEY, I just messed up a shower nozzle!  It had one of those water usage reduction thingies in it, confused the hell out of me.?.
wow.gif
And you admit this?

Agree with the above they are usually flawless....sometimes a simple reset is all that is needed but people don't call the Tech line. We have sold around 400 so far this year with one failure and that was from a poor choice of a ground.
super.gif

Back