Teen runs down motorcycle

That's messed up. The other day my buddy on a r6 was getting tail gated he slowed down and got off to the right side of the lane. This Guy damn near hit him before passing. My buddy was doing the speed limit and nothing else and this Guy just got pissed cuz he wasn't doing 65 on a back country road.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is simple, the KID pays all medical, with $250,000 additional in pain and suffering to the biker, goes to JAIL for a min. of 3 years and pays for all cycle damages :rulez: . And if you say, Well, he doesn't have $250,000 that's simple also. AFTER he get's OUT OF JAIL, he's on PROBATION, requred to STAY IN THE STATE, report WEEKLY to his PBO until the $250,000 AND all damages are PAID by his new job at McDonalds or where ever :laugh:

After that, I really don't think he'll try that prank again :banghead:

Really, it's just that simple :whistle:

In a perfect world this would be his punishment, however, with all the BS lawyers trying to make a name for themselves this kid will likely get nothing but a slap on the wrist and told, "next time you go to jail". Then he will be bragging to his friends the next day how he almost killed someone.
I say charge him with attempted murder. Not life in prison but at least 5-10 years. I mean really he tried to kill someone for passing him. Imagine what this psycho would do if someone actually pissed him off.

intentionally tried to hit him- yeah, thats jail time...

'misdemeanor charge of vehicular assault'- come on, he could have killed the guy!! way too lenient...

loss of drivers license for 10 years min! make an example out of this turd!!

and yeah- attempted murder would fit.

he doesn't even look 18!!! and his response to the reporter. "i just wasnt thinking" while smiling?????? this dude needs a serious attitude adjustment before he kills someone

What a f**king d**kh**d. Seriously, who wants to take a road trip to visit Cody Eller of 123 Lowell Road in Windham, NH? It's about 2 hours from me.

WHO OPENLY ADMITS TO PURPOSELY TRYING TO RUN SOMEONE OVER?? Not only is this guy a :moon: but he should be strapped to a truck and drug down the road.

I hate ppl sometimes, especially immature punks like this. :poke:

I don't even really view this as road rage. I and I'm sure many of you see, what I call immature driving all the time. Not wanting to be passed by another vehicle is just immature / childishness. I could care less if someone passes me lawfully or not as long as they go on. As far as not liking bikes blazing by me. On the bike with the right exhaust it can scare the crap out of you, but I don't get upset about that. To be honest most of the time I don't play with cagers. I get around them and move on down the road a few hundred yards. People are so dayum childish now-a-days.

He's been charged with a felony. I'll bet money that the charge gets reduced to a misdemeanor or he gets a suspended sentence with parole.

I hope his parents had awesome insurance

well hopefully the rider will be able to walk when he gets done with surgery, so he can stomp a mudhole in this azzhat with his good leg. Its obvious this kid needs more than the judicial system to correct him of his dumb azz ways!!!

Looking at the bike, I hope that it broke the small bone on the outside of the lower leg only. You can actually walk on that injury. The only damage I could see to the bike was the brake pedal.

Personally.....

I feel the New England Sport Rider community should show up in court, in force on the date of his proposed trial....there is NEVER a strong enough statement made to people who consistently get away with purposely injuring bikers...whether by wilfull choice or stupidity and ignorance....

The mere fact that the judge CHOSE not to consider the recommendation that this fkctard have his license privelages suspended turns my stomach...lets just wait for this kid to kirk the f out and take out another brother or sister....

WTF...

This is just what my old buddy who taught me how to stay alive splitting lanes on southern california freeways meant by "Don't ride like you're invisible. Ride like everyone out there is trying to kill you."

There should be an IQ test to get a drivers license.

If th rider was MY relative...this kid would catch a really bad beat down with a lead pipe....

Personally.....

I feel the New England Sport Rider community should show up in court, in force on the date of his proposed trial....there is NEVER a strong enough statement made to people who consistently get away with purposely injuring bikers...whether by wilfull choice or stupidity and ignorance....

The mere fact that the judge CHOSE not to consider the recommendation that this fkctard have his license privelages suspended turns my stomach...lets just wait for this kid to kirk the f out and take out another brother or sister....

WTF...

+1000 anyone else would have had their license revoked, put in jail for longer than a day. his parents must have cash to throw around.... i hear ya on every rider showing up. i'd miss work for that. people don't seem to understand "cars have bumpers, bikers have bones":laugh: they need to watch out

Back