Teen runs down motorcycle

I have a nice croquet mallet in my garage that has been ache'n to get some use! See how he likes having a shattered leg or two.

Thats really mess up, I hope the biker is ok, I hope some bikers teach this kid a lesson about this, someone will know where he lives.

Let the courts do their work on this kid and his family. This poor guy who was hurt will certainly sue...who wouldn't under these circumstances? Physical damages, possible long term disability, on and on. There will be the criminal case of attempted murder on some level...criminal mischief...who knows. That case will most likely be plead out and will cost his family somewhere in the neighborhood of 20K for something this serious. Then their will be the civil case that I spoke up above about. That is where the real money is in this issue. His parents insurance will shizzle blue beans when the injured motorcylist's insurance company and lawyers get a piece of the action. Look at this little stunt at costing them 40K plus...his families lawyers will try to keep a felony off of his records so that he won't be affected for schooling and employment...that is an arm and a leg in itself. There will be serious hate mail delivered to his house and it would not surprise me if this kid moves to grandma's house for quite sometime in deathly fear of getting what he has coming to him. This kid has no clue how serious his lapse in judgement will cost him and his family over the next couple of years. He is pretty much unemployable in this region after this mess he made. He is going to be paying for this mess for the next 5 years in insurance costs and plastic surgery when some biker gets done messing him up.
Kid is part of that lost generation of kids we are seeing right now. Adrift..no morals..no social mores..no goals..no work ethic...good luck kid avoiding what is coming your way.

Let the courts do their work on this kid and his family. This poor guy who was hurt will certainly sue...who wouldn't under these circumstances? Physical damages, possible long term disability, on and on. There will be the criminal case of attempted murder on some level...criminal mischief...who knows. That case will most likely be plead out and will cost his family somewhere in the neighborhood of 20K for something this serious. Then their will be the civil case that I spoke up above about. That is where the real money is in this issue. His parents insurance will shizzle blue beans when the injured motorcylist's insurance company and lawyers get a piece of the action. Look at this little stunt at costing them 40K plus...his families lawyers will try to keep a felony off of his records so that he won't be affected for schooling and employment...that is an arm and a leg in itself. There will be serious hate mail delivered to his house and it would not surprise me if this kid moves to grandma's house for quite sometime in deathly fear of getting what he has coming to him. This kid has no clue how serious his lapse in judgement will cost him and his family over the next couple of years. He is pretty much unemployable in this region after this mess he made. He is going to be paying for this mess for the next 5 years in insurance costs and plastic surgery when some biker gets done messing him up.
Kid is part of that lost generation of kids we are seeing right now. Adrift..no morals..no social mores..no goals..no work ethic...good luck kid avoiding what is coming your way.

Well said hip..:thumbsup:

Still wanna lead pipe his azz:laugh:

Does anyone know if there's is some way we can support the biker? Cards or anything? Could be a good thing to put media on him and a supportive community instead of the kid..

Does anyone know if there's is some way we can support the biker? Cards or anything? Could be a good thing to put media on him and a supportive community instead of the kid..

Why you stalkin me gpmo!:poke::rofl::rofl:

got a good lawsuit, with this guys purposeful acts, I would take him for everything he might ever have of dreaming. A good shark will make sure of that. :beerchug:

I remember having a guy trying to run me off the road with my gf on board. I think he was jealous of the ninja and hot chick :)
Posted via Mobile Device

BTW, I have the kids phone number, he lives with his parents.
I would post his number and street address in the room but I don't know if it would be a good idea or not.

We could all call and ask him why.

Back