Team Gixxer Rides Again

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Been finishing up the 17 for the up coming season... Got the plastics done...just need some mounting hardware to finish up the install.

20190207_112938_zpshw5kn1ob.jpg

Resized_20190203_140940_zps8xec7out.jpg

I'm sure there are a lot of us waiting to see pictures of the beauty !!

Those plastics are something special, a lot of work and patience went into them !!

When you have pictures, please post here and a new showcase.

Sometimes I miss alerts for threads thought the showcase alert is there until I view it.

Awesome bike !!

And I haven't even seen all of it yet :)

Don't forget to fit it up with some nice bodywork fasteners ... wouldn't want to waste all that effort on the impressive bodywork , only to leave those horrors you got on in pic bro !! :thumbsup:

I like the fasteners !

Are they suppose to be different ?

I don't know much at all about race bike expect some parts and bolts require safety wire.
Ever heard of dome heads fasteners for bodywork ... and you can get flanged hex pre-drilled in ss , ti , aluminum , for anything needing lock wire . Racers usually fit deutz fasteners for bodywork , but cos its now painted , might be a bit late for those .

Good info ...

I must remove spike end bolts to pass track day inspection. I get it !

His bike is awesome !!

No taping lights, removing mirrors or signals.

Rock On !!!

Thanks all for the compliments. The fasteners are preinstalled by SharkSkinz at the factory. The other hardware is stainless 10mm to be standard all over the bike.

Back