Team Gixxer at Barber

Glad to hear you all had a good time. We didn't get a single drop of rain here all weekend... :thumbsup:

Oh, and when is next time?

Hey Charlie, your partner in crime "Mr. Abner" told me he was absolutely certain you weren't going to keep up with the big boys (Meaning Mr. Abner) that he said and I'll swear to it, he would forfeit his ticket to Seattle to you if by some fluk of the imagination you had a faster lap time than him over the weekend. As I understand it, your best lap time was 4/10's of a second faster, no?

Now I'm quite certain Keith is a man of his word so maybe you should begin packing for the trip? :whistle:

Keith is one fast rabbit is all I'm saying. Anyone that says otherwise should try and keep up with him on the race track....:beerchug:

I'll never be able to tell him how much fun I've had running the track these last couple of years. You can't land at the track by accident and he is the reason I am typing this today. Thanks to you Skydivr! This stuff is too much fun.

Hey Charlie, your partner in crime "Mr. Abner" told me he was absolutely certain you weren't going to keep up with the big boys (Meaning Mr. Abner) that he said and I'll swear to it, he would forfeit his ticket to Seattle to you if by some fluk of the imagination you had a faster lap time than him over the weekend. As I understand it, your best lap time was 4/10's of a second faster, no?

Now I'm quite certain Keith is a man of his word so maybe you should begin packing for the trip? :whistle:

Back