Teaching my girl how to ride!!!

Reminds of when I started teaching my on my 01 1000 a proud feeling I had now my son is learning on my busa I stay hi off this stuff

Awesome that you two will get to ride together...is she planning on taking the MSF course?

Tell her to keep up the good work and she's got a nice bike...congrats! :thumbsup:

Awesome that you two will get to ride together...is she planning on taking the MSF course?

Tell her to keep up the good work and she's got a nice bike...congrats! :thumbsup:

Yea, she is scheduled for the class already, I can't wait until warm weather gets here, we will be rolling that odometer every chance we get!! Thanks VaBusa!!

She's doing exactly what they want to see at a MSF course - low speed manuvering. She'll pass with flying colors!

Cool Beans! The most exciting time is when the biggest obstacle is getting the clutch out without stalling the engine! Training will be a long process but the rewards will be huge! :thumbsup:

I agree with chef and practice makes perfect so does good riding habits. The majority of wrecks/drops on a sportbike are low speed incidents coming in and out of a gas station turning out into traffic etc.

She should already have the mindset riding a motorcycle requires Helmet, Gloves, and Boots @ a minimum whether your putting around a parking lot or riding around the block :whistle:

Get her some nice gear that matches her bike, chicks love 2 match and look cute. Give her more of an incentive 2 put it on

Cool Beans! The most exciting time is when the biggest obstacle is getting the clutch out without stalling the engine! Training will be a long process but the rewards will be huge! :thumbsup:

Thanks Tufbusa, You are right, a long process with a lot of patience

You missed the first and most important lesson...

Put a helmet on.

I know, I will be the first one to have ATGATT. She never got over 6 mph but she knows and agrees ATGATT

I agree with chef and practice makes perfect so does good riding habits. The majority of wrecks/drops on a sportbike are low speed incidents coming in and out of a gas station turning out into traffic etc.

I agree

She should already have the mindset riding a motorcycle requires Helmet, Gloves, and Boots @ a minimum whether your putting around a parking lot or riding around the block :whistle:

Get her some nice gear that matches her bike, chicks love 2 match and look cute. Give her more of an incentive 2 put it on

I agree, she had the gear before I got the bike because thats the only way she was riding with me...:thumbsup:

She's looking good Brandon...I tried to watch the video on FB but it wouldn't let me.

Thanks Lil Charlie, I don't know about the vid, I will check it out

:beerchug:

Back