Teacher accidently gives 5th graders home made Sex tape lol.

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
ELK GROVE, Calif (CBS) A class of fifth graders in California got a shocking crash course on the birds and the bees courtesy of their teacher and an x-rated home video she accidently included in a DVD of classroom memories.

The error was not caught until after the DVDs were distributed to the students and their families. Parents tell CBS 13 Sacramento that the woman is a good teacher that made an honest but embarrassing mistake.

According to the station, the offending DVD starts with a menu screen that displays various school trips and functions. Click on one of them and “you see kids in a classroom sharing stories. They then start clapping and the video suddenly cuts to sex.â€￾

The teacher, according to CBS 13, called one family’s home the day after the DVD was sent and apologized profusely, “asking the man and his wife to call every parent they knew to stop their kids from seeing the DVD too.â€￾

"All she could say was that it was a horrible mix up," said one father.

CBS 13 reports that the local school district is investigating the case, but that it is unlikely that teacher, who is well-liked and respected, will lose her job.

But there is good news in all of this. School officials say a new, more appropriate, DVD will be sent to students in the coming days.

yah right. lol . what i dont understand is how do u accidently add X rated footage to dvds without knowing it.

yah right. lol . what i dont understand is how do u accidently add X rated footage to dvds without knowing it.

Believe me...It's not hard to get video in there you didn't mean to add by mistake. Anyone who's sone much video editing can tell you all it takes is a mis-click on the mouse.

I usually make an attempt at watching copies before I give them out, but I don't always take the time to watch every copy. All it takes is one misplaced or misnamed file to be added.

BTW...where's my copy?

Hmmmm elk Grove isnt to far from me... ncie teacher... NIIIIICE teacher :whistle:

ELK GROVE, Calif (CBS) A class of fifth graders in California got a shocking crash course on the birds and the bees courtesy of their teacher and an x-rated home video she accidently included in a DVD of classroom memories.

The error was not caught until after the DVDs were distributed to the students and their families. Parents tell CBS 13 Sacramento that the woman is a good teacher that made an honest but embarrassing mistake.

According to the station, the offending DVD starts with a menu screen that displays various school trips and functions. Click on one of them and “you see kids in a classroom sharing stories. They then start clapping and the video suddenly cuts to sex.â€￾

The teacher, according to CBS 13, called one family’s home the day after the DVD was sent and apologized profusely, “asking the man and his wife to call every parent they knew to stop their kids from seeing the DVD too.â€￾

"All she could say was that it was a horrible mix up," said one father.

CBS 13 reports that the local school district is investigating the case, but that it is unlikely that teacher, who is well-liked and respected, will lose her job.

But there is good news in all of this. School officials say a new, more appropriate, DVD will be sent to students in the coming days.

can anyone find a picture of this teacher curious as too what she looks like. I tried looking all i find is videos of the story

Back