taylormade underbelly on a busa?

card16969

Registered
Has anyone ever tried taking a 4-2-1 header and using a taylormade underbelly muffler with it? I mean it seems like it could be done just wondering if anybody has tried it since they dont make a product for our bikes.

im thinking about building a header and taylormade style exhaust from scratch since ive got a machine shop and seeing how it turns out.... wondering if ppl would be interested in buying them lol

I would! I have been hounding Taylormade to come out with something. What I would want (if I could design it) would be something that looks just like their kit, however, dual outlet with the fairings and flush...super clean lines, great sound and performance!

If fairing work is an issue I might be able to help. My friend can fabricate carbon fiber and fiberglass, so maybe if we work together we can put together a kit! I would need the exhaust though however to allow him to be able to make molds etc... what do you think?

been thinking something of the same idea...

i have a Brocks Gen 3 with the full header. its a segmented header. been wondering if i can use a one of those little motogp style "muffler" instead of the brocks section

i have a Brocks Gen 3 with the full header. its a segmented header. been wondering if i can use a one of those little motogp style "muffler" instead of the brocks section

ive actually ridden with a guy who had done that it was originally a hmf belly mount gsxr1000 pipe

Ive put it on a back burner for a bit i picked up a D&D full system with carbon pipes but i plan on still doing it, been shopping around for single outlet header on ebay for cheap and wil work from there... things have been slow at the shop and got in major trouble on the bike in may so conserving money.

Bumping an old thread I know but I am thinking.about tackling this project hopefully I can get a good prototype going and try and get something out to market.

draggin i got started on it but the garage was broken into and the header and pipe i had for it were stolen luckily me and dad were on the bikes and they werent stolen

Back