tat job gone bad

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
Wow you could play connect the dots.Or learn the soler system
article-1193384-056169CF000005DC-1.jpg

Toumaniantz claimed Kimberley was happy with the work when she left his shop in Coutrai but changed her mind when her father saw the stars.

'She's 18 years old, she's an adult,' he said. 'I don't regret it. To tell you the truth, this has given me some publicity.'
Kimberley is suing Toumaniantz for £10,000 after she paid £55 for 'the graffiti that has ruined my life'.
She claimed the Toumanaintz misunderstood her French and English.

She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.
'It is terrible for me,' said Kimberley

Toumaintz, who runs the tattoo parlour called The Tattoo Box in Courtrai, said Kimberley was awake and actually looked in the mirror several times during the procedure to see how it was going.
He said she knew 'exactly what she wanted'.
'The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.
'They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish!

'She asked for 56 stars and that’s what she got.'
To remove the stars would require surgery costing £8,500.

But even the most advanced laser techniques would, while removing the tattoos, leave deep white marks all across Kimberley's face.
She has launched legal proceedings against Toumanaintz seeking damages, plus the money for the operation.

He was questioned by police earlier

wow. Now, if you wanted all those stars or if you didn't........... Just think how she will look rockin that look around the old age home when she is 90something......

If I want to see stars...I'll just hit myself with a hammer...... :oldcool:

wow. Now, if you wanted all those stars or if you didn't........... Just think how she will look rockin that look around the old age home when she is 90something......
you mean sort of like the universe collapsing on to itself? she should have read our "ink on women" thread first huh? :rofl:

well at least she will never face any hurdles in life due to ink huh? :whistle:

(can they really remove this stuff?)

??? how can you sleep getting tattoo's on your face and around your eyes?????????
since she is suing him I would tell her to come back and get the other side done and if she could fall asleep for that procedure then he will pay to remove as many as she wants, if she can't fall asleep then she pays

THIS IS GUY WHO DID IT.hOW COULD YOU NOT TRUST HIM?:rofl:
She is nice looking young lady.I figure mabe not sharpest knife in the kitchen however.:laugh:

article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-45.jpg

article-1193384-055D93D8000005DC-30.jpg

How does he eat with all that garb on mouth?I like the buttons has that Herman Munster look.

Last edited:
I call BS! She didn't fall asleep, it's not like getting a tan. :wtf:

I call BS! She didn't fall asleep, it's not like getting a tan. :wtf:

+1 :beerchug: I would have to second that thought it was cool till dad saw it then oh my god she's a victim. Dad shoud tell her to grow up and take responsibility for her actions.

Pretty much. Every tattoo place I have ever been will first make you sign paperwork to show that you agreed to the tattoo, location of the tattoo, and price. Then they make a sencil and transfer it to the place the tattoo is going, then have you look at it and say that's what you want.

I'm pretty sure if there was any sort of language barrier, they would have gotten it sorted out before they ever so much as touched her with ink.

She's an idiot who changed her mind...she needs to live with it. I would guess she thought it was "rebellious" "neat" and "trendy" and it took her dad and boyfriend to point out that she was an idiot.

Live and learn, kiddo.

Pretty much. Every tattoo place I have ever been will first make you sign paperwork to show that you agreed to the tattoo, location of the tattoo, and price. Then they make a sencil and transfer it to the place the tattoo is going, then have you look at it and say that's what you want.

I'm pretty sure if there was any sort of language barrier, they would have gotten it sorted out before they ever so much as touched her with ink.

She's an idiot who changed her mind...she needs to live with it. I would guess she thought it was "rebellious" "neat" and "trendy" and it took her dad and boyfriend to point out that she was an idiot.

Live and learn, kiddo.

And there it is. Pathetic humans. :mad:

She also left the shop happy said the witness to the event... she got home and her bf and dad were pissed then she changed her mind and decided to make up a story... whats going to be even better is when she has them removed and has scars all over her face.... she was trying to be cool and failed ~!

Her potential employment opportunities have been significantly reduced.

Back