tat job gone bad

She could have just scrubbed the fresh tattoos frequently so that the scabs would pull most of it off..
Now, she'll have to wear foundation for the rest of her life while at work. Heck, many women wear a ton of concealer anyway. She'll be fine... like a psycho..

??? how can you sleep getting tattoo's on your face and around your eyes?????????
since she is suing him I would tell her to come back and get the other side done and if she could fall asleep for that procedure then he will pay to remove as many as she wants, if she can't fall asleep then she pays

Thants what i would do

Her potential employment opportunities have been significantly reduced.

Yes, I believe she is left with about 3 job opportunities now.

1. Stripper
2. Crack head
3. Keynote speaker at high school graduations speaking about how your decisions will be with you for the rest of your life.

she will never win her lawsuit against the tattoo artist or his shop, she signed a contract (probably and a waiver) on the other hand that guy is good, those are some very good stars for freehand,:rofl::rofl:

ok lets say there's a language barrier. Let's say she did fall asleep. No matter what she walked into the establishment and wanted something tattoed on her face. What did she want on her face? Either way she's a butter knife in a draw full of steak knives.

Twinkle twinkle little.....

:rofl::rofl: she failed

cops-first-day-funny.jpg

In reading the article, her story still does not add up. She states that she asked for 3 stars on her face, feel asleep, and then awoke with over 50.

I just call BS on this. I have a couple (not visible to public except small flower on anke). Let me tell you; unless an anesthesiologist was there to knock me out I would have KNOWN that someone was tattooing my face!

18 year old claims she "fell Asleep"? Sorry, it's this kinda lying, unintelligent moron that gets innocent men locked up later down the road. She's just angry cause she realized that with that ink men are going to know ahead of time that she's a dangerous clown and stay far far away.

I'm siding with the Artist on this one. Besides, I dunno how many of you have any ink down but I'm willing to bet that falling asleep while having your face/head tattooed is going to be near impossible.

Bonus is that the Tattoo artist in this case is exactly right, this kinda publicity is priceless and he's on his way to becoming a much more popular artist. :thumbsup:

Ont he plus side... She really wasn't much of a looker to begin with, hollow vacant eyes, unremarkable face, no real character at all.... Now? Well at least now she's got character!

ok lets say there's a language barrier. Let's say she did fall asleep. No matter what she walked into the establishment and wanted something tattoed on her face. What did she want on her face? Either way she's a butter knife in a draw full of steak knives.

I must disagree. From what I've seen, that drawer is LOADED with butter knives. Sadly, it's the steak knives that are the exception.

Back