Tastefull touch or tacky ?

c10

Registered
Having a issue deciding on plain stainless or the aluminum fancy hole washers.
DSC_5183.JPG

DSC_5184.JPG

DSC_5185.JPG

DSC_5187.JPG

To me the big one is just too big regardless of the holes in its border. The small one doesn’t look centered in the pic and also looks a bit large. If perfectly centered it might look ok. The big one might look good with a black screw in the middle.

It's a American expansion well plug that is a touch smaller than metric oem. Allows windshield swap without pulling inner plastics apart. Your correct CBX not quite centered as washer ID is off a little. They start centered but few hundred miles of riding vibration always makes the move back.
I'll find another use for them.
Thank you.

It's a American expansion well plug that is a touch smaller than metric oem. Allows windshield swap without pulling inner plastics apart. Your correct CBX not quite centered as washer ID is off a little. They start centered but few hundred miles of riding vibration always makes the move back.
Thank you.
Brian, I would go with the smaller one if it was center. Have you noticed how Kawasaki used a plastic “washer to protect paint on a lot their bolts on the C14? I like the idea and was thinking about ordering some to use on the busa bolts.

Reactions: c10
Thank you.

I have black expansion rubber plugs and have a black button head screw I put in the location ( I have had to remove my windscreen frequently over the past few weeks to put fluid in to bleed my brakes/clutch and adjust etc)

Are you set in stone with the silver/silver setup because imo it may look good to tone it down with black / black.

Brian, I would go with the smaller one if it was center. Have you noticed how Kawasaki used a plastic “washer to protect paint on a lot their bolts on the C14? I like the idea and was thinking about ordering some to use on the busa bolts.

What color are the plastic washers they use? I ordered kit and they arrived to me in white...I was like wtf am I going to do with white. Maybe if I had a white bike.

I like the pope washers (holy). Reminds me of the fasteners on my old superblackbird.
And really as long as they are not spikes it is not tacky
A4B3C53F-4B2E-4FEA-BB14-9AA63F1E9A37.jpeg

Damn. I am shocked that you would even consider putting something on ur bike that isnt lighter than oem!
For the record, I prefer the smaller ones. Never was a fan of the gawdy spikes or diamond cut everything on Busas...which is so common.
Troy

Back